The Sea Trail Beach Parking Lot is now finished. The Parking Lot had caused many problems due to the lack of organization. Cars were blocked into spaces and could not back out of their spots leading to complaints and unsafe conditions. It is now up to standard zoning and should offer a much better and safer experience for all of our homeowners. We own a lot that is 100×200 and the new lot is similar in design to the Sunset Beach Gazebo parking lot. It has been configured to allow the maximum cars for the land involved. There are a few rules that we would like everyone to follow to maximize the use of the lot.
- Parking is restricted to dues paid homeowners of Sea Trail.
- Parking spots are for single vehicles only – No Trailers
- Please follow the directions in the lot providing for One Way traffic.
- All vehicles should angle park with your front tires against the new cement wheel stops.
- Center your car in the space. This will allow ease of exiting your car without damaging your neighbors car.
- Parking spaces are limited, use one car for you and your guests whenever possible.
Thank you for your cooperation