POOLS, SPAS & SAUNA
The residents of Sea Trail Master Association have three pools that can be used for our enjoyment. One at the Pink Palace Complex, MAC (Maples Activity Center), & VAC (Visitors Activity Center) with a sauna at the Pink Palace and spas at the MAC & VAC. For addresses & location of each pool area, please click The Sea Trail Facilities Map
PERMISSION TO USE PROPERTY OWNER’S ACCESS CARD (form is used when a property owner gives permission to someone else to use their access card to enter Sea Trail amenities) – Click HERE to view and submit this form
GENERAL POOLS AND SPA INFORMATION
- Access: Will be given to all property owners in good standing and their guests. You must enter using your white Access card.
- Hours: Pink Palace and MAC | 6 am until dusk, 7 days a week. Access card required. Creekside Spa & Sauna | 5 am until 9 pm, 7 days a week. Access card required. The pools open on April 1 and close October 1 for the season and also during times of maintenance.
- Sign In Process: To sign in, owners are to print their name and enter how many people are in their party. The sign in process for guests entering without an owner is
for the responsible person to print their name, enter street address of owner, and enter how many people are in their party.
- Lap Swimming: Open from 6 – 9 AM at the MAC pool. This is a first come-first serve process. We ask others that might be in the pool during these hours to allow the lap swimmers their space.
- Water Aerobics: Classes are offered during the warmer spring, summer & fall months only. Please Note: Once the air or water temperatures become too cool, the classes end for the season.
- ADA Lift Chairs are available at the MAC Pool and Spa. If the individual requiring the chair cannot use it themselves, they will need someone with them to help.
- AED (defribillator): If needed, an AED can be found in the following locations near the pools: Pink Palace in the kitchen area above the large garbage bins and hanging on the wall between the Sunset Room and bathrooms. Creekside Building in the Fitness Center and MAC outside the bathrooms at the pool and upstairs on the second floor near the kitchen area.
- Issues with Pools, Spas & Sauna: Please contact STMA Assistant Community Manager: Debbie Cornell, email@example.com Phone: 910-579-5374 | Fax: 910-579-2473. After hours & weekends for emergencies dial 877-672-2267.
VAC – Visitors Activity Center
All Master Association members in good standing are able to access the facilities, pools, spa at the VAC. Residents must document your status as a STMA member and fill out their required forms. Please click The VAC Facilities Information & Usage Guidelines for all of the details so you can take advantage of this wonderful additional facility.
The Sea Trail Master Association employees thirteen residents of Sea Trail to monitor our pools, starting Memorial Day week end, May 27 through Labor Day – seven days a week from 11 am to 9 pm. The pool monitors are there to be sure everyone has a fun, safe and relaxing time at the pools. When you enter the pool area, they will greet you and have you sign in. The monitors will answer any questions you might have. And if they do not have an answer, they will try to find the answer for you.
Other duties you might notice the pool monitor’s doing throughout their shift is enforcing the rules, monitoring the weather if storms are in the area. They also clean and straighten the furniture, pick up litter and remove leaves from the pool. They track the number of people to be sure we do not exceed capacity and they have taken CPR/AED training. The monitors are looking forward to meeting you all this summer at our beautiful pools.
Donna Morris and Susanna Partrick are the volunteer coordinators for the pool monitors. If you have any questions about the pool monitors, please contact either Donna or Susanna.
POOL & DECK RULES APPLY TO THE ENCLOSED AREA OF THE POOL/DECK
WARNING: NO LIFEGUARD ON DUTY
ALL PERSONS ENTERING THE POOL DO SO AT THEIR OWN RISK
STMA IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ACCIDENTS OR INJURIES
- The pool is for private use of property owners and their guests and individuals properly authorized under STMA rules to possess a property owner’ access card.
- The STMA reserves the right to deny use of the pool to anyone at any time.
- Adults should not swim alone.
- Children should not use the swimming pool without adult supervision.
- Children under the age of 16 years must be under the direct supervision of an adult (18 years or older).
- Infant children in diapers must wear disposable swim diapers/pants to be in the pool.
- The maximum number of swimmers in the pool is 50.
- Persons using the pool must shower before entering.
- A FIRST AID KIT is located in the blue bin in the corner under the roofed canopy.
- An EMERGENCY TELEPHONE is located in the red box on the wall to the left of the rear door to Pink Palace. At the MAC it is mounted on a column by the rear stairway off the pool area.
- The following are not permitted: glass, food/beverage (within 3 feet of pool), smoking, Persons under the influence of alcohol or drugs which may impair normal activities, animals/pets, running, boisterous or rough play, large flotation devices and snorkeling/scuba equipment (other than masks). These are defined so that all may have an enjoyable and peaceful time at the pool.
- Persons with skin, eye, ear or nasal infections (including spitting or nose blowing) and those with communicable diseases are NOT permitted in the pool.
- Any swimming attire, towels and/or footwear that are wet are ONLY permitted in the restrooms designated for pool use. They are NOT permitted in any other areas of the Pink Palace, Creekside or MAC buildings (including the Creekside restrooms).
- The volume of audio devices shall be kept at low levels.
- Lounges, chairs and/or tables may not be reserved for others and umbrellas shall be kept closed when not in use.
SPA/HOT TUB RULES
- All persons using spa/hot tub do so at their own risk.
- Emergency telephone and numbers are located in the red box on wall.
- Use of the spa/hot tub by children under the age of 14 years is prohibited.
- Unsupervised use by anyone under 14 years of age is prohibited.
- Children age 14-16 must be accompanied by an adult (18 years of age or older). Pool monitors are permitted to ask for proof of ID to confirm ages.
- Persons using the spa/hot tub must shower before entering. The use of oils, body lotion, or minerals in the spa/hot tub is prohibited.
- Pregnant women, elderly person, and persons suffering from heart disease, diabetes, or high or low blood pressure should not enter the spa/hot tub without prior medical consultation and permission from their doctor.
- Do not use the spa/hot tub while under the influence of alcohol, tranquilizers, or other drugs that cause drowsiness or that raise or lower blood pressure.
- Do not use alone.
- Enter and exit slowly.
- Observe reasonable time limits (that is 10-15 minutes), then leave the water and cool down before returning for another brief stay.
- Long exposure may result in nausea, dizziness, or fainting.
- Eating and drinking in the spa/hot tub is prohibited.
- Keep all breakable objects out of the area.