POOLS, SPAS & SAUNA
The residents of Sea Trail Master Association have three pools that can be used for our enjoyment. One at the Pink Palace Complex, MAC (Maples Activity Center), & VAC (Visitors Activity Center) with a sauna at the Pink Palace and spas at the MAC & VAC. For addresses & location of each pool area, please click The Sea Trail Facilities Map
PERMISSION TO USE PROPERTY OWNER’S ACCESS CARD (form is used when a property owner gives permission to someone else to use their access card to enter Sea Trail amenities) – Click HERE to view and submit this form.
PINK PALACE IPOOL RENOVATION | IMAGES TAKEN BY NEIL WEISS (Start to Finish Order)
Click on each image to enlarge and/or scroll left or right (> <) to view.
GENERAL POOLS AND SPA INFORMATION
- Access: Will be given to all property owners in good standing and their guests. Your white Access card is required to enter.
- Hours: Pink Palace and MAC | 6 AM until 9 PM, daily. Creekside Spa & Sauna | 5 AM until 9 PM, daily. The pools open on April 1 and close October 31 for the season. They are closed during times of maintenance. Please adhere to the posted pool hours. We will have patrols checking on the pools at night, and we have video surveillance and the access system to identify anyone who is in the pool or hot tub after hours. Please Note: The Pink Palace pool & area are CLOSED while under current total renovation.
- Beverages/Drinks Poolside: Remember, no glass containers are permitted inside the pool enclosure. Bringing glass containers will be a violation of the rules and will cause your access to be denied. In addition, no food or beverages are allowed within three feet of the pool perimeter.
- Lap Swimming: Open from 6 – 9 AM at the MAC pool. This is a first come-first serve process. We ask others that might be in the pool during these hours to allow the lap swimmers their space.
- Water Aerobics: Classes are offered during the warmer spring, summer & fall months only. Please Note: Once the air or water temperatures become too cool, the classes end for the season. Click Water Aerobics Classes for the schedule.
- ADA Lift Chairs are available at the MAC Pool and Spa. If the individual requiring the chair cannot use it themselves, they will need someone with them to help.
- AED (defribillator): If needed, an AED can be found in the following locations near the pools: Pink Palace in the kitchen area above the large garbage bins and hanging on the wall between the Sunset Room and bathrooms. Creekside Building in the Fitness Center and MAC outside the bathrooms at the pool and upstairs on the second floor near the kitchen area.
- Issues with Pools, Spas & Sauna: In case of a true emergency, please use the pool emergency phone to dial 911. If you have a non-emergency concern or a maintenance issue, please call the CAMS office at 910-579-5374.
VAC – Visitors Activity Center
All Master Association members in good standing are able to access the facilities, pools, spa at the VAC. Residents must document your status as a STMA member and fill out their required forms. Please click The VAC Facilities Information & Usage Guidelines for all of the details so you can take advantage of this wonderful facility.
We will only have Pool Monitors working on Friday, Saturday, and Sunday. Holiday weekends will include coverage on Memorial Day Weekend (May 26, 27, 28, 29); Independence Day Weekend (June 30, July 1, 2, 3,and 4); and Labor Day Weekend (September 1, 2, 3, 4). The Pool Monitors start their schedule on Memorial Day weekend and end on Labor Day. The pool monitors are there to be sure everyone has a fun, safe and relaxing time at the pools. When you enter the pool area, they will greet you and have you sign in. The monitors will answer any questions you might have. And if they do not have an answer, they will try to find the answer for you.
Pool monitors represent the Sea Trail Master Association and should always be respected. During the weekdays, our onsite maintenance technician will be monitoring the trash and preparing the pool decks each morning. We ask that individuals using the pool to follow all pool rules, clean up after yourselves, and put the umbrellas down and tie them before you leave the pool.
Donna Morris is the point of contact for the pool monitors. If you have any questions about them, please contact Donna.
POOL & DECK RULES APPLY TO THE ENCLOSED AREA OF THE POOL/DECK
WARNING: NO LIFEGUARD ON DUTY
ALL PERSONS ENTERING THE POOL DO SO AT THEIR OWN RISK
STMA IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ACCIDENTS OR INJURIES
- The pool is for private use of property owners and their guests and individuals properly authorized under STMA rules to possess a property owner’ access card.
- The STMA reserves the right to deny use of the pool to anyone at any time.
- Adults should not swim alone.
- Children should not use the swimming pool without adult supervision.
- Children under the age of 16 years must be under the direct supervision of an adult (18 years or older).
- Infant children in diapers must wear disposable swim diapers/pants to be in the pool.
- The maximum number of swimmers in the pool is 50.
- Persons using the pool must shower before entering.
- A FIRST AID KIT is located in the blue bin in the corner under the roofed canopy.
- An EMERGENCY TELEPHONE is located in the red box on the wall to the left of the rear door to Pink Palace. At the MAC it is mounted on a column by the rear stairway off the pool area.
- The following are not permitted: glass, food/beverage (within 3 feet of pool), smoking, Persons under the influence of alcohol or drugs which may impair normal activities, animals/pets, running, boisterous or rough play, large flotation devices and snorkeling/scuba equipment (other than masks). These are defined so that all may have an enjoyable and peaceful time at the pool.
- Persons with skin, eye, ear or nasal infections (including spitting or nose blowing) and those with communicable diseases are NOT permitted in the pool.
- Any swimming attire, towels and/or footwear that are wet are ONLY permitted in the restrooms designated for pool use. They are NOT permitted in any other areas of the Pink Palace, Creekside or MAC buildings (including the Creekside restrooms).
- The volume of audio devices shall be kept at low levels.
- Lounges, chairs and/or tables may not be reserved for others and umbrellas shall be kept closed when not in use.
SPA/HOT TUB INFORMATION/RULES
A SPA is located off the hallway in the Creekside Building and another is pool side at the Pink Palace. The HOT TUB at the MAC is located adjacent to the pool.
- All persons using spa/hot tub do so at their own risk.
- Emergency telephone and numbers are located in the red box on wall.
- Use of the spa/hot tub by children under the age of 14 years is prohibited.
- Unsupervised use by anyone under 14 years of age is prohibited.
- Children age 14-16 must be accompanied by an adult (18 years of age or older). Pool monitors are permitted to ask for proof of ID to confirm ages.
- Persons using the spa/hot tub must shower before entering. The use of oils, body lotion, or minerals in the spa/hot tub is prohibited.
- Pregnant women, elderly person, and persons suffering from heart disease, diabetes, or high or low blood pressure should not enter the spa/hot tub without prior medical consultation and permission from their doctor.
- Do not use the spa/hot tub while under the influence of alcohol, tranquilizers, or other drugs that cause drowsiness or that raise or lower blood pressure.
- Do not use alone.
- Enter and exit slowly.
- Observe reasonable time limits (that is 10-15 minutes), then leave the water and cool down before returning for another brief stay.
- Long exposure may result in nausea, dizziness, or fainting.
- Eating and drinking in the spa/hot tub is prohibited.
- Keep all breakable objects out of the area.