Useful Info & Websites
Access Card(s) for Property Owner Facilities
NEW CARD – You will need to submit PROPERTY OWNER’S NEW ACCESS CARD REQUEST FORM – Click HERE to view and submit this form. Bring ID to your appointment.
LOST CARD – You will need to submit PROPERTY OWNER’S LOST ACCESS CARD REPLACEMENT FORM – Click HERE to view and submit this form. There is a $25 replacement charge so please bring a check and ID to your appointment.
TEMPORARY ACCESS CARD APPLICATION FORM – Click HERE to view and submit this form. There is a $25 deposit so please bring cash or a check and ID to your appointment.
PERMISSION TO USE PROPERTY OWNER’S ACCESS CARD (form is used when a property owner gives permission to someone else to use their access card to enter Sea Trail amenities) – Click HERE to view and submit this form.
AEDs (defibrillator) STMA Property Locations
Click AED Locations & Potential Beeping Sound for the information.
Emergency Phone Numbers
- EMERGENCY: 911
- Sunset Beach Town Hall: 910-579-6297
- Sunset Beach Police Department: 910-579-2151
- Sunset Beach Fire Department: 910-579-2456
- Atlantic Telephone: 910-754-4311
- Brunswick Electric: 910-754-4391
- Brunswick County Emergency Management: 910-253-2565
- Bureau of Alcohol Tobacco Firearms & Explosives (ATF): 1-800-800-3855
- Domestic Violence/Sexual Assault: 910-754-5856
- FBI: 910-342-2999
- Poison Control Center: 1-800-222-1222
- State Patrol: 1-800-662-7956
- US Secret Service (Charlotte, NC): 704-523-9583
Brunswick County EMS Special Needs Registry
To register, complete the Specialty Needs Registration Form and submit on line.
Non-Emergency Phone Numbers
- Brunswick County Sheriff: 910-253-2777
- Current Travel Conditions: 511
- Drug Enforcement Administration (DEA-Wilmington): 910-815-4513
- US Customs Service Office of Enforcement: 910-815-4899
- US Marshal Service: 910-815-4153
- US Secret Service: 910-815-4511
Facilities & Amenities Information (STMA)
Facility Reservation Information
- Click to review Calendar Events (please review calendar before submitting a room reservation)
- To reserve a room in one of our facilities, Pink Palace Complex, MAC or Creekside building, click Reserve a Room
- To review the rules pertaining to use of the Master Association facilities, please consult the STMA Rules Document (Revised 08-05-21)
First Aid & Health Safety for Disasters
Click First Aid & Health & Safety For Disasters to learn what to do to improve your chances of surviving the next disaster in your area including a plan to be prepared for encountering an active shooter.
Common Garden Problems Resource
Licenses & Registration
- Boat Registration – 888-248-6834
- Drivers License – NC Division of Motor Vehicles-Driver’s License Bureau, 5296 Main Street, Shallotte, NC – 910-754-5114
- Local & Property Tax Information
- Marriage License – 910-253-2690
- NC Real ID – Click HERE to read all of the information about this new ID.
- Passport Registration
- Pet Licenses & Requirements
- State Taxes
- Vehicle Registration – To change an out-of-state title, an owner must show the title or the registration, insurance policy number and declare the vehicle mileage – 5300 South Main Street, Shallotte, NC – 910-754-4591
- Voter Registration – Brunswick County Board of Elections – Click HERE to view more details or call 910-253-2620 – Click HERE to view 2022 Election Calendar.
Click HERE to view a list of our local churches.
Local Interest Websites
- The Pure Markets at Sunset Beach
- Sea Trail Golf Club
- Visit Sunset Beach
- Myrtle Beach Pelicans
- Ingram Planetarium
- Museum of Coastal Carolina
- Sunset Beach Sea Turtle Program
- Google Map of Sunset Beach
- The Old Bridge Historical Society
- Sunset at Sunset
- Long Bay Symphony
- Free Spirit Conservatory of the Arts
- NC Brunswick Islands
- Island Life NC
- Broadway at the Beach
- Thalian Hall Center
- Cape Fear Community College Wilson Center
North Carolina Notary Services in Sea Trail
Ellen Lehrer (Sea Trail resident) at 910-540-5341
STMA Assistant Community Manager, Debbie Cornell: Email: email@example.com or Phone: 910-579-5374 Service is FREE.
Sea Trail Golf Club (Corporate)
Sea Trail Club Switchboard – 910-287-1100
Dana Connelly – 910-287-1136
General Information – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Maples Golf Shop – 910-287-1125
- Jones/Byrd Golf Shop – 910-287-1122
- Magnolias Restaurant – 910-287-1119
- Brassies Pub – 910-287-1385
- Homeowner/Golf Accounts – 910-287-1106
- Rentals – 910-287-1149
Sea Trail Master Association Board of Directors
President: Roz Dahlen
Vice President: Steve Miller
Treasurer: Greg Barratt
Secretary: Dana Connelly
Members at Large: Robert Hill, Donald Bean
STMA Assistant Community Manager: Debbie Cornell, email@example.com
| Phone: 910-579-5374 | Fax: 910-579-2473 |
CAMS On Site General Manager: Annette Louder, firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone: 910-579-5374 | Fax: 910-579-2473 |
Mailing Address: P.O.Box 7025, Ocean Isle Beach, NC 28469
Physical Address: 295-1 Rice Mill Circle (Back of Creek Side Building next to the gym) 910-579-5374
Submit Event to Calendar: email@example.com
Reserve a Room: seatrailma.com/reserve-a-room/
Submit Article to Newsletter: firstname.lastname@example.org
Need Website Support: email@example.com
Sea Trail Neighborhood Watch
The Sea Trail Neighborhood Watch is divided into seven zones with selected captains for each zone. If any Sea Trail Resident sees someone committing a crime, CALL 911. If any resident sees or hears any suspicious activity that may be happening within Sea Trail, notify the appropriate Zone Captain. Don’t be afraid to call your neighbor if you see unusual activity at their home. Remember, we all need to be aware of what is happening around us!
Click Sea Trail Neighborhood Watch Committee/Program for a list of the Group Leaders and the various Area Representatives. Please access the Neighborhood Watch Section of the Committees page.
Sea Trail Villas (Rentals and Village Activity Center)
- The Village Activity Center (VAC) is NOT a part of the Sea Trail Master Association and is managed by the Sea Trail Villas. However, all STMA members in good standing will be able to access their facilities. These include indoor and outdoor pools, meeting rooms, pool side Tiki Bar and their restaurant, House’s Place. Click HERE for all of the details and how to document your status as a STMA member and complete the required forms on line to use these facilities.
- Click HERE for the Sea Trail Villas Rental Program and VAC website
- Click HERE for Sea Trail Village Activity Center & Facilities Information page on the STMA website
SSB FREE Services Offered
- Smoke Detector Installation/Inspection Program
- Click HERE for the FILE OF LIFE program information.
- CLICK HERE for the Fire Department FAQ page.
- Fire Prevention and Community Education Programs
- Fire Prevention Inspections (Based on NC Fire Code)
- House Check Program: Click House Check Service (2022) for the pertinent information and necessary form to complete.
- R.U.OK Check Program: This program is intended for members of the community who just need someone to check in on them on a regular basis. Click here RUOK Program (2022) for the necessary form.
- Pet Registration: Click Pet Registration (2022) to download the necessary form to complete and submit.
- Bike Safety: Click Bike Safety (2022) for more details.
- Prescription Medicine Take Back: A receptacle is in the foyer where unused and unwanted prescription medicines can be dropped off. We cannot accept needles, injectables or any radioactive medication.
- Home Security Checklist: Use this guide Home Security Checklist to improve your home’s security.
Sunset Beach Ordinances
Want to know about Cabanas, Dogs, Fireworks, Parking, etc. on our beach? Please review the Sunset Beach Beach Ordinances, PARKING RULES, LOCAL ORDINANCES & OTHER HELPFUL INFORMATION (2022)
If you are interested in more details, go to: Sunset Beach Code of Ordinances
Sunset Beach Website, Facebook, Twitter & Instagram Accounts
Sunset Beach Website: https://www.sunsetbeachnc.gov/
Sunset Beach Twitter Account @sunsetbeachgov: https://twitter.com/SunsetBeachGOV
Sunset Beach Instagram Account @sunsetbeachgov: https://www.instagram.com/sunsetbeachgov
Sunset Beach Facebook Account: https://www.facebook.com/townofsunsetbeach/
Town of Sunset Beach Notifications – To receive notifications, access the Town website https://www.sunsetbeachnc.gov/ and at the bottom left of the Home page there is an aqua colored box entitled Email Sign Up. Give your name and email address and check if you want Meeting Notifications, Emergency Notifications or Both.
(Telephone, Cable & Internet Services – 8am – 6pm – Monday – Friday)
910.754.4311 or 1.888.367.2862
Report a trouble for Internet, Cable TV, Telephone, or Security
24 Hours a Day / 7 Days a Week
Brunswick County Utilities (Water & Sewer)
910.253.2657 (Open 8 am to 4:30 pm)
AFTER-HOURS EMERGENCIES CALL:
(910) 755-7921, (910) 371-3490 or (910) 454-0512
Brunswick Electric Membership Corporation
Report an power outage: 800.682.5309
Refrigerated Food & Power Outages – click HERE to view.
- Brunswick Family Assistance
- Brunswick Medical Center
- Habitat For Humanity
- Honoring America’s Veterans
- Ingram Planetarium
- Lower Cape Fear Hospice
- Museum of Coastal Carolina
- Old Bridge Historical Society
- Sea Trail Master Association Volunteer Opportunities
- Sunset Beach Sea Turtle Program
- Sunset Vision
- Volunteer Match
- Volunteer Organizations