Useful Info & Websites
Access Card(s) for Property Owner Facilities
NEW CARD – You will need to submit PROPERTY OWNER’S NEW ACCESS CARD REQUEST FORM – Click HERE to view and submit this form. Bring ID to your appointment.
LOST CARD – You will need to submit PROPERTY OWNER’S LOST ACCESS CARD REPLACEMENT FORM – Click HERE to view and submit this form. There is a $25 replacement charge so please bring cash or a check and ID to your appointment.
TEMPORARY ACCESS CARD APPLICATION FORM – Click HERE to view and submit this form. There is a $25 deposit so please bring cash or a check and ID to your appointment.
PERMISSION TO USE PROPERTY OWNER’S ACCESS CARD (form is used when a property owner gives permission to someone else to use their access card to enter Sea Trail amenities) – Click HERE to view and submit this form.
AED (defibrillator) MA Properties Locations:
- Pink Palace: in the kitchen area above the large garbage bins and on the hall wall between the Sunset Room and bathrooms
- Creekside Building: in Fitness Center
- MAC: outside the bathrooms at the pool and upstairs on the second floor near the kitchen area
- Tennis Courts: inside the entry gate immediately to the right inside the red box.
If you have any questions about the AEDs, please call/email Tony Imondi, at firstname.lastname@example.org or 910-575-6151
Buying/Selling a Home
Click HERE for all of the resources needed to buy or sell a home.
Emergency Phone Numbers
- EMERGENCY: 911
- Sunset Beach Town Hall: 910-579-6297
- Sunset Beach Police Department: 910-579-2151
- Sunset Beach Fire Department: 910-579-2456
- Atlantic Telephone: 910-754-4311
- Brunswick Electric: 910-754-4391
- Brunswick County Emergency Management: 910-253-2565
- Bureau of Alcohol Tobacco Firearms & Explosives (ATF): 1-800-800-3855
- Domestic Violence/Sexual Assault: 910-754-5856
- FBI: 910-342-2999
- Poison Control Center: 1-800-222-1222
- State Patrol: 1-800-662-7956
- US Secret Service (Charlotte, NC): 704-523-9583
Non-Emergency Phone Numbers
- Brunswick County Sheriff: 910-253-2777
- Current Travel Conditions: 511
- Drug Enforcement Administration (DEA-Wilmington): 910-815-4513
- US Customs Service Office of Enforcement: 910-815-4899
- US Marshal Service: 910-815-4153
- US Secret Service: 910-815-4511
Facility Hours of Operation (STMA)
- Click here to view STMA Facilities Map
- Beach Parking Lot – 6 am to 10 pm. Access card required. No overnight parking allowed.
- Pools (Pink Palace & MAC) – 6 am to 9 pm. Access card required.
- Exercise/Fitness Facility – 5 am to 9 pm. Access card required.
- Tennis Courts – 6:30 am to 10 pm. Access card required.
- Jody Hughes Library – 6:00 am to 9:00 pm. Access card required. Please Note: Due to Covid Restrictions Mon/Wed/Fri: 10 am – 1 pm.
- Chapel on the Green – Unlocked between 7:00 am to 5:00 pm. Access card required between 6:00 am to 7:00 am and 5:00 pm to 7:00 pm.
- Pink Palace Complex – By reservation only. Access card required.
- Maples Activity Center – By reservation only. Access card required.
- Creekside/Multi-Purpose Room – By reservation only. Access card required.
Facility Reservation Information
- Click to review Calendar Events (please review calendar before submitting a room reservation)
- To reserve a room in one of our facilities, Pink Palace Complex, MAC or Creekside building, click Reserve a Room
- To review the rules pertaining to use of the Master Association facilities, please consult the Rules Document
Common Garden Problems Resource
Garbage, Recycling & Leaf/Limb Collection & Schedule
Hurricane Safety Information
Thunderstorms, Hurricanes & Tornadoes Preparedness – click HERE to view Sunset Beach details.
- FEMA – click HERE to view.
- Brunswick County Emergency Services Center (910-253-5383 or email@example.com) – click HERE to view.
- The American Red Cross of Eastern NC – click HERE to view.
- Brunswick County Hurricanes – click HERE to view.
- The National Hurricane Center – click HERE to view.
- Hurricane Evacuation Kit – click HERE to view
- Hurricane Re-Entry Passes (Sunset Beach) – Hurricane Re-Entry Passes will be mailed annually to island property owners only. Mainland property owners are not required to obtain Hurricane Re-Entry Passes. Town Hall staff will only distribute passes to new property owners and will require proof of the transfer of property.
- Hurricane Preparedness Information – click HERE to view.
- Hurricane Evacuation Routes – click HERE to view.
- Emergency Shelter: Locate options by zip code by visiting the American Red Cross, or Salvation Army, or by texting SHELTER and your zip code (for example, “SHELTER 01234”) to 4FEMA (43362). (Standard text message rates apply.) You can also view a list of 7th District shelters by clicking here.
- CodeRED (Sign-up to receive Emergency Alerts) – Click HERE to sign-up.
- Disaster Relief – Use the address lookup on DisasterAssistance.gov to find out if you qualify for aid. Call 1-800-621-3362; those who have a speech disability or hearing loss and use TTY, call 1-800-462-7585 directly; for those who use 711 or Video Relay Service (VRS), call 1-800-621-3362.
- NC Department of Transportation (road updates) – click HERE to view.
- SC Department of Transportation (road updates) – click HERE to view.
- Refrigerated Food & Power Outages – click HERE to view.
Licenses & Registration
- Boat Registration – 888-248-6834
- Driver’s License – NC Division of Motor Vehicles-Driver’s License Bureau, 5296 Main Street, Shallotte, NC – 910-754-5114
- Local & Property Tax Information
- Marriage License – 910-253-2690
- NC Real ID – Click HERE to read all of the information about this new ID.
- Passport Registration
- Pet Licenses & Requirements
- State Taxes
- Vehicle Registration – To change an out-of-state title, an owner must show the title or the registration, insurance policy number and declare the vehicle mileage – 5300 South Main Street, Shallotte, NC – 910-754-4591
- Voter Registration – Brunswick County Board of Elections – Click HERE to view more details or call 910-253-2620 – Click HERE to view 2020 Election Calendar.
Click HERE to view a list of our local churches.
Local Interest Websites
- The Pure Markets at Sunset Beach
- Sea Trail Resort
- Visit Sunset Beach
- Myrtle Beach Pelicans
- Ingram Planetarium
- Museum of Coastal Carolina
- Sunset Beach Sea Turtle Program
- Google Map of Sunset Beach
- The Old Bridge Historical Society
- Sunset at Sunset
- Long Bay Symphony
- NC Brunswick Islands
- Island Life NC
- Broadway at the Beach
- Thalian Hall Center
- Cape Fear Community College Wilson Center
News/TV Media Resources
Rip Current Information
Click Break the Grip of the Rip to read how survive a rip current.
The Beach patrol vehicles display a rip current warning system utilizing red, yellow and green flags developed by the Sunset Beach Fire Department. Click Beach Flag Warning System to view the information.
Sea Trail Golf Club (Corporate)
Sea Trail Club Switchboard – 910-287-1100
Dana Connelly – 910-287-1136
General Information – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Maples Golf Shop – 910-287-1125
- Jones/Byrd Golf Shop – 910-287-1122
- Magnolias Restaurant – 910-287-1119
- Brassies Pub – 910-287-1385
- Homeowner/Golf Accounts – 910-287-1106
- Rentals – 910-287-1149
Sea Trail Master Association Board of Directors
President: Roz Dahlen, email@example.com
Vice President: Jack Phillabaum, firstname.lastname@example.org
Treasurer: Greg Barratt, email@example.com
Secretary: Todd Rademacher, firstname.lastname@example.org
Members at Large: Robert Hill, Donald Bean, Dana Connelly
STMA Administrator: Debra Bordeaux, email@example.com | Phone: 910-579-5374 | Fax: 910-579-2473
Mailing Address: P.O.Box 7025, Ocean Isle Beach, NC 28469
Physical Address: 295-1 Rice Mill Circle (Back of Creek Side Building next to the gym) 910-579-5374
Submit Event to Calendar: firstname.lastname@example.org
Reserve a Room: seatrailma.com/reserve-a-room/
Submit Article to Newsletter: email@example.com
Need Website Support: firstname.lastname@example.org
Sea Trail Neighborhood Watch
The Sea Trail Neighborhood Watch Program is in full operation. Large Neighborhood Watch signs have been installed at all entrances in the Sea Trail community and smaller signs throughout Sea Trail. Sea Trail has been divided into seven zones with selected captains for each zone. Listed below is the Zone, Zone Captain, their phone number and some of the streets covered by the zone. If any Sea Trail Resident sees someone committing a crime, CALL 911. If any resident sees or hears any suspicious activity that maybe happening within Sea Trail, notify the appropriate Zone Captain.Don’t be afraid to call your neighbor if you see unusual activity at their home. Remember, we all need to be aware of what is happening around us!
Group Leaders: Cliff and Roz Dahlen 910-575-6119
Police Chief: Ken Klamar
Police Officer: Colby Bean
- Zone 1 (Eastwood Park, Kingsmill Area): Steve Page, 910-575-4893
- Zone 2 (Planters Ridge, Surrey Ct, Deacon Ct, Discovery Lake & northern section Crooked Gulley): Jim Hunt, 910-200-9731
- Zone 3 (Rice Mill Circle, Cotton Mill, Edgewater, McAuley): Joyce Hellman 910-579-0273
- Zone 4 (Baroney, Mid-Southern section of Crooked Gulley): Richard Collette, 919-260-3399
- Zone 5 (Kings Trail,Fairway Drive, Long Leaf, Wisteria): Jim Tennant, 910-579-7379
- Zone 6 (Clubhouse Road South and East exits,Sea Trail Dr.,Heather Dr, Osprey , Egret, Olde Oak): Frank McLearen, 910-579-3182
- Zone 7 (Oyster Bay Dr, Oyster Pointe, Sunset Lakes): Tony Reith 518-669-1430
Sea Trail Property Owner Gold Card
The gold card is an identification purposes only card for a Sea Trail Property Owner to use to obtain whatever property owner discounts for golf and/or food and beverage may apply at the time at the Sea Trail Resort. Applications (click HERE) should be dropped off at the Corporate office or mailed, along with payment, to 80 Mill Pond Rd. Sunset Beach, NC 28468. Once the card is prepared, it will be available for pickup at the Jones/Byrd Clubhouse and should be available within a few business days.
Sea Trail Villas (Rentals and Village Activity Center)
- The Village Activity Center is NOT a part of the Sea Trail Master Association. This building is managed by the Sea Trail Villas. STMA members in good standing are able to access their facilities. These include indoor and outdoor pools, meeting rooms, pool side Tiki Bar and their restaurant, House’s Place. Click HERE for all of the details and how to document your status as a STMA member and complete the required forms on line.
- Sea Trail Villas Rental Program and VAC
Sunset Beach Website, Facebook, Twitter & Instagram Accounts
Sunset Beach Website: https://www.sunsetbeachnc.gov/
Sunset Beach Twitter Account @sunsetbeachgov: https://twitter.com/SunsetBeachGOV
Sunset Beach Instagram Account @sunsetbeachgov: https://www.instagram.com/sunsetbeachgov
Sunset Beach Facebook Account: https://www.facebook.com/townofsunsetbeach/
Services Offered by the Sunset Beach Fire & Police Departments
This information is submitted by the Health and Safety Resource Committee for all members to be aware. Remember, these are all free services by our Fire and Police Departments.
The Sunset Beach Fire Department offers the following:
- Smoke Detector Installation/Inspection Program
- File of Life Program: Click HERE for all of the information about this program.
- FAQ page from the Fire Department: CLICK HERE for answers to many questions you may ask.
- Fire Prevention and Community Education Programs
- Fire Prevention Inspections (Based on NC Fire Code)
- House Check Program: Residents who are away from their homes for an extended amount of time. Homeowners can submit a form to the police department informing us of departure and return dates, and be content that their residence will be closely monitored while they are away. Click here (House check service) for the necessary form.
- R.U.O.K. Check Program: This program is intended for members of the community who are elderly, permanently or temporarily ill, or just simply alone and need someone to check in on them on a regular basis. Click here (R. U. OK) for the necessary form.
- Prescription Medicine Take Back: We have a receptacle in our foyer where residents can drop off un-used and un-wanted prescription medicines. We cannot accept needles, injectables, or any radioactive medication.
- Home Security Checklist: Use this guide (Home Security Checklist) as you check your home for safety measures. This list may help you take action to improve your home’s security. These are just some of the steps you can take to decrease the likelihood that you or your home is targeted.
Brunswick County EMS Special Needs Registry
To register complete the Special Needs Registry Form and submit on line. Click on Residents > Services > Special Needs Registry.
Sunset Beach Ordinances
Want to know about Cabanas, Dogs, Fireworks, Sea Turtles, etc. on our beach? Please review the Sunset Beach Beach Ordinances, click Beach Strand Ordinances (Chapter 95).
If you are interested in more details, go to: Sunset Beach Municipal Codes
Vacation Disaster Preparation Safety Guide
This guide contains plenty of helpful information that many residents that travel abroad might find helpful. The guide could be a great addition to your planning such as:
- Helpful and actionable tips and advice about travel emergencies and disaster awareness whilst travelling or vacationing abroad and what travelers can do to prepare for and stay safe in case of an emergency.
- Key stats and figures about travel safety and natural disasters across the world, including the countries most and least at risk to calamities, different types of natural disasters, the risk of terrorism and political unrest, and examples of major and personal emergencies to prepare for.
- Practical and useful travel safety information such as emergency hotline numbers across the world, what to do in case disaster strikes, advice if you are injured or hospitalized abroad, when to contact your embassy for assistance and other helpful advice.
- A travel safety checklist to help you prepare for emergencies and links to other useful resources and information online about overseas travel safety and disaster preparedness.
Click HERE for the guide.
Atlantic Telephone Membership Corporation (ATMC)
(Telephone, Cable & Internet Services – 8am – 6pm – Monday – Friday)
910.754.4311 or 1.888.367.2862
Report a trouble for Internet, Cable TV, Telephone, or Security
24 Hours a Day / 7 Days a Week
Brunswick County Utilities (Water & Sewer)
910.253.2657 (Open 8 am to 4:30 pm)
AFTER-HOURS EMERGENCIES CALL:
(910) 755-7921, (910) 371-3490 or (910) 454-0512
Brunswick Electric Membership Corporation
Report an power outage: 800.682.5309
Refrigerated Food & Power Outages – click HERE to view.