Useful Info & Websites
Access Card(s) for Property Owner Facilities
NEW CARD – You will need to submit PROPERTY OWNER’S NEW ACCESS CARD REQUEST FORM – Click HERE to view and submit this form. Bring ID to your appointment.
LOST CARD – You will need to submit PROPERTY OWNER’S LOST ACCESS CARD REPLACEMENT FORM – Click HERE to view and submit this form. There is a $25 replacement charge so please bring cash or a check and ID to your appointment.
TEMPORARY ACCESS CARD APPLICATION FORM – Click HERE to view and submit this form. There is a $25 deposit so please bring cash or a check and ID to your appointment.
AED (defibrillator) MA Properties Locations:
- Pink Palace: in the kitchen area above the large garbage bins and on the hall wall between the Sunset Room and bathrooms
- Creekside Building: in gym
- MAC: in library (ground floor) and upstairs on the second floor near the kitchen area.
If you have any questions about the AEDs, please call/email Tony Imondi, Co-Chair of the Health and Safety Resource Committee: firstname.lastname@example.org or 910-575-6151
Sunset Beach Ordinances
Want to know about Cabanas, Dogs, Fireworks, Sea Turtles, etc. on our beach? Please review the Sunset Beach Beach Ordinances, click Beach Strand Ordinances (Chapter 95).
If you are interested in more details, go to: Sunset Beach Municipal Codes
Facility Hours of Operation (STMA)
- Click here to view STMA Facilities Map
- Beach Parking Lot – 6 am to 10 pm. Access card required. No overnight parking allowed.
- Pools (Pink Palace & MAC) – 6 am to 9 pm. Access card required.
- Exercise/Fitness Facility – 5 am to 9 pm. Access card required.
- Tennis Courts – 6:30 am to 10 pm. Access card required.
- Jody Hughes Library – 6:00 am to 9:00 pm. Access card required.
- Chapel on the Green – Unlocked between 7:00 am to 5:00 pm. Access card required between 6:00 am to 7:00 am and 5:00 pm to 7:00 pm.
- Pink Palace Complex – By reservation only. Access card required.
- Maples Activity Center – By reservation only. Access card required.
- Creekside/Multi-Purpose Room – By reservation only. Access card required.
Facility Reservation Information
- Click to review Calendar Events (please review calendar before submitting a room reservation)
- Click here to Reserve a Room
For specific rules and regulations governing the use of the Master Association facilities, please consult the Rules and Regulations Handbook found on the About Sea Trail page under Important Documents. All facility reservations, including those for the Pink Palace Complex, MAC or Creekside, are to be made to the Calendar Coordinator by calling 910-575-7555 or by e-mail to email@example.com.
Garbage & Recycling
Hurricane Safety Information
Thunderstorms, Hurricanes & Tornados Preparedness – click HERE to view detailed information.
- FEMA – click HERE to view.
- Brunswick County Emergency Services Center (910-253-5383 or firstname.lastname@example.org) – click HERE to view.
- The American Red Cross of Eastern NC – click HERE to view.
- Brunswick County Hurricanes – click HERE to view.
- The National Hurricane Center – click HERE to view.
- Hurricane Evacuation Kit – click HERE to view
- Hurricane Re-Entry Passes (Sunset Beach) – As of December 2018, the Town Council voted to revise the Hurricane Re-Entry Pass Program. Beginning in 2019, Hurricane Re-Entry Passes will be mailed annually to island property owners only. Mainland property owners will no longer be required to obtain Hurricane Re-Entry Passes. Town Hall staff will only distribute passes to new property owners and will require proof of the transfer of property.
- Hurricane Preparedness Information – click HERE to view.
- Hurricane Evacuation Routes – click HERE to view.
- Emergency Shelter: Locate options by zip code by visiting the American Red Cross, or Salvation Army, or by texting SHELTER and your zip code (for example, “SHELTER 01234”) to 4FEMA (43362). (Standard text message rates apply.) You can also view a list of 7th District shelters by clicking here.
- CodeRED (Sign-up to receive Emergency Alerts) – Click HERE to sign-up.
- Disaster Relief – Use the address lookup on DisasterAssistance.gov to find out if you qualify for aid. Call 1-800-621-3362; those who have a speech disability or hearing loss and use TTY, call 1-800-462-7585 directly; for those who use 711 or Video Relay Service (VRS), call 1-800-621-3362.
- NC Department of Transportation (road updates) – click HERE to view.
- SC Department of Transportation (road updates) – click HERE to view.
- Refrigerated Food & Power Outages – click HERE to view.
Important Phone Numbers
- EMERGENCY: 911
- Sunset Beach Town Hall: 910-579-6297
- Sunset Beach Police Department: 910-579-2151
- Sunset Beach Fire Department: 910-579-2456
- Atlantic Telephone: 910-754-4311
- Brunswick Electric: 910-754-4391
- Brunswick County Emergency Management: 910-253-2565
Click HERE to view a list of our local churches.
Local Interest Websites
- The Pure Markets at Sunset Beach
- Sunset Beach Grateful HeARTS Market
- Sea Trail Resort
- Visit Sunset Beach
- Myrtle Beach Pelicans
- Ingram Planetarium
- Museum of Coastal Carolina
- Sunset Beach Sea Turtle Program
- Google Map of Sunset Beach
- Sunset Bridge Preservation Society
- Sunset at Sunset
- Long Bay Symphony
- NC Brunswick Islands
- Island Life NC
- Broadway at the Beach
- Thalian Hall Center
- Cape Fear Community College Wilson Center
News/TV Media Resources
Sea Trail Golf Club (Corporate)
Sea Trail Club Switchboard – 910-287-1100
Dana Connelly – 910-287-1112
General Information – email@example.com
- Convention Sales/Banquets – 910-287-1115
- Maples Golf Shop – 910-287-1125
- Jones/Byrd Golf Shop – 910-287-1122
- Magnolias Restaurant – 910-287-1119
- Brassies Pub – 910-287-1385
- Homeowner/Golf Accounts – 910-287-1106
- Rental Owners Services – 910-287-1270
Sea Trail Property Owner Gold Card
The gold card is an identification purposes only card for a Sea Trail Property Owner to use to obtain whatever property owner discounts for golf and/or food and beverage may apply at the time at the Sea Trail Resort. Applications (click HERE) should be dropped off at the Corporate office or mailed, along with payment, to 80 Mill Pond Rd. Sunset Beach, NC 28468. Once the card is prepared, it will be available for pickup at the Jones/Byrd Clubhouse and should be available within a few business days.
Sea Trail Villas (Rentals and Village Activity Center)
Sea Trail Master Association Board of Directors
President: Jack Phillabaum, firstname.lastname@example.org
Vice President: Roz Dahlen, email@example.com
Secretary: Bob Forrester, firstname.lastname@example.org
Treasurer: John Rothermel, email@example.com
Members At Large:
Dana Connelly, firstname.lastname@example.org
The following have been appointed to non-voting positions on the Board:
Past President Ex-Officio: Mike Campbell
STMA Administrator: Debra Bordeaux, email@example.com | Phone: 910-579-5374 | Fax: 910-579-2473
Mailing Address: P.O.Box 7025, Ocean Isle Beach, NC 28469
Physical Address: 295-1 Rice Mill Circle (Back of Creek Side Building next to the gym) 910-579-5374
Submit Event to Calendar: firstname.lastname@example.org
Reserve a Room: seatrailma.com/reserve-a-room/
Submit Article to Newsletter: email@example.com
Need Website Support: firstname.lastname@example.org
Sea Trail Neighborhood Watch
The Sea Trail Neighborhood Watch Program is in full operation. Large Neighborhood Watch signs have been installed at all entrances in the Sea Trail community and smaller signs throughout Sea Trail. Sea Trail has been divided into seven zones with selected captains for each zone. Listed below is the Zone, Zone Captain, their phone number and some of the streets covered by the zone. If any Sea Trail Resident sees someone committing a crime, CALL 911. If any resident sees or hears any suspicious activity that maybe happening within Sea Trail, notify the appropriate Zone Captain.Don’t be afraid to call your neighbor if you see unusual activity at their home. Remember, we all need to be aware of what is happening around us!
Group Leaders: Cliff and Roz Dahlen 910-575-6119
Police Chief: Ken Klamar
Police Officer: Colby Bean
- Zone 1 (Eastwood Park, Kingsmill Area): Steve Page, 910-575-4893
- Zone 2 (Planters Ridge, Surrey Ct, Deacon Ct, Discovery Lake & northern section Crooked Gulley): Jim Hunt, 910-200-9731
- Zone 3 (Rice Mill Circle, Cotton Mill, Edgewater, McAuley): Joyce Hellman 910-579-0273
- Zone 4 (Baroney, Mid-Southern section of Crooked Gulley): Richard Collette, 919-260-3399
- Zone 5 (Kings Trail,Fairway Drive, Long Leaf, Wisteria): Jim Tennant, 910-579-7379
- Zone 6 (Clubhouse Road South and East exits,Sea Trail Dr.,Heather Dr, Osprey , Egret, Olde Oak): Frank McLearen, 910-579-3182
- Zone 7 (Oyster Bay Dr, Oyster Pointe, Sunset Lakes): Tony Reith 518-669-1430
Services Offered by the Sunset Beach Fire & Police Departments
This information is submitted by the Health and Safety Resource Committee for all members to be aware. Remember, these are all free services by our Fire and Police Departments.
The Sunset Beach Fire Department offers the following:
- Smoke Detector Installation/Inspection Program
- File of Life Program: Click HERE for all of the information about this program.
- FAQ page from the Fire Department: CLICK HERE for answers to many questions you may ask.
- Fire Prevention and Community Education Programs
- Fire Prevention Inspections (Based on NC Fire Code)
- House Check Program: Residents who are away from their homes for an extended amount of time. Homeowners can submit a form to the police department informing us of departure and return dates, and be content that their residence will be closely monitored while they are away. Click here (House check service) for the necessary form.
- R.U.O.K. Check Program: This program is intended for members of the community who are elderly, permanently or temporarily ill, or just simply alone and need someone to check in on them on a regular basis. Click here (R. U. OK) for the necessary form.
- Prescription Medicine Take Back: We have a receptacle in our foyer where residents can drop off un-used and un-wanted prescription medicines. We cannot accept needles, injectables, or any radioactive medication.
- Home Security Checklist: Use this guide (Home Security Checklist) as you check your home for safety measures. This list may help you take action to improve your home’s security. These are just some of the steps you can take to decrease the likelihood that you or your home is targeted.
Atlantic Telephone Membership Corporation (ATMC)
(Telephone, Cable & Internet Services)
Report a trouble for Internet, Cable TV, Telephone, or Security.
Brunswick County Utilities (Water & Sewer)
910.253.2657 (Open 8 am to 4:30 pm)
AFTER-HOURS EMERGENCIES CALL:
(910) 755-7921, (910) 371-3490 or (910) 454-0512
Brunswick Electric Membership Corporation
Report an power outage: 800.682.5309
Refrigerated Food & Power Outages – click HERE to view.