Sea Trail Ladies Golf Association (STLGA)
ONLINE SIGN-UP PROCEDURES:
- Complete your name, date of play, email address and what tees you will be playing.
- Comment Section: Use for any coments or if the week is a PYOP or MYOF, write in your playing partners. You may sign up as a single on these weeks and pairing coordinators will put you into a group.
- Click on the “Submit” button
- You will receive a confirmation email that you have signed up!
YOU MAY ONLY SIGN UP (Wed.-Sat.noon) FOR THE NEXT WEDNESDAY’S PLAY
The Sea Trail Ladies Golf Association (STLGA) is an 18 Hole golf league open to female property owners of Sea Trail or Sea Trail golf members. We play on Wednesday mornings year- round and offer a FUN game every week. We hold many special tournaments throughout the year. We welcome all handicap levels and offer play from both the Red and Teal Tees. Membership in STLGA includes your GHIN Handicap. Annual dues are $50. Bring your clubs and your $2.00 to participate in the weekly game! For more information, please contact STLGA President, Pam Fisher at 910-579-7685 or email her at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Click the link below to fill out an application and join our league.
- Wed – 10/6 – Noon – Jones: No Game, Closest to the Pin
- Wed – 10/13 – 9:00 – Byrd: Strike 3
- Wed – 10/20 – 9:09 – Maples: MYOF- Perfect Putts (Individual game)
- Wed – 10/27 – 9:09 – Byrd: Halloween Tournament
STLGA HALLOWEEN TOURNAMENT OCT. 27th – TRICK OR TREAT
Open to STLGA ladies, a day of fun and camaraderie with a luncheon to follow at the Pink Palace, prizes for the winning teams, prizes for costumes, which are optional.
Sign up as a single or twosome, foursome or whatever.
Lunch: PINK PALACE, DOORS OPEN AT 1:30 NO EARLIER, $5 MUST BE PD BY 10/20, NO LATER, checks payable to STLGA, or $5 cash in envelope with your name
Game: $5 morning of tournament, $1 are welcome to help with prizes
Tee times start at 9:09, being it’s not a shotgun start, costumes and judging will be at the Pink Palace after the game during the luncheon. Any questions contact: Diane Carcich 732-539-6551 or Joan Plotz 608-695-2563
- Marsha Ehrsam: email@example.com 703.627.0431
- 10/6: and 10//12 Barbara Narath 910-232-5471, Debbie Isley 910-579-7683
- 10/20: Pat Gooding 910-575-6694, Debbie Isley 910-579-7683
- HALLOWEEN TOURNAMENT Joan Plotz 910-575-4357 Diane Carcich 732-539-6551
- About STLGA (1/2021)
- 2021 Meeting and Special Events
- 2021 STLGA Executive Board and Committee Chairs
- STLGA Constitution (1/18/21)
- STLGA Local Rules
- STLGA Standing Rules
2021- STLGA Gallery of Beauties!!
(Click on a photo to increase the viewing size