WELCOME TO SEA TRAIL
a community of very active residents who enjoy our neighborhoods, golf, the ocean, the beach and the many varied activities that make our Association very special and unique.
Access Card(s) for Property Owner Facilities
NEW CARD – You will need to submit PROPERTY OWNER’S NEW ACCESS CARD REQUEST FORM – Click HERE to view and submit this form. Bring ID to your appointment.
LOST CARD – You will need to submit PROPERTY OWNER’S LOST ACCESS CARD REPLACEMENT FORM – Click HERE to view and submit this form. There is a $25 replacement charge so please bring cash or a check and ID to your appointment.
TEMPORARY ACCESS CARD APPLICATION FORM – Click HERE to view and submit this form. There is a $25 deposit so please bring cash or a check and ID to your appointment.
AEDs (defibrillator) STMA Property Locations
Click AED Locations & Potential Beeping Sound for the information.
Click HERE to view a list of our local churches.
Clubs & Activities
Click HERE to view all of the amazing activities we have in store for you.
Facilities & Amenities – Sea Trail Master Association (STMA)
Facility Reservation Information
Click to review Calendar Events (please review calendar before submitting a room reservation)
To reserve a room in one of our facilities, Pink Palace Complex, MAC or Creekside building, click Reserve a Room
For specific rules governing the use of the Master Association facilities, please consult the STMA Rules Document (Revised 08-05-21)
Golf Groups to Join
Licenses & Registration
- Boat Registration – 888-248-6834
- Local and Property Tax Information
- Marriage License – 910-253-2690
- NC Real ID – Click HERE to read all of the information. NC Division of Motor Vehicles – Driver’s License Bureau, 5296 Main Street, Shallotte, NC – 910-754-5114
- Passport Registration
- Pet Licenses & Registration
- State Taxes
- Vehicle Registration – To change an out-of-state title, an owner must show the title or the registration, insurance policy number and declare the vehicle mileage – 5300 South Main Street, Shallotte, NC – 910-754-4591
- Voter Registration – Brunswick County Board of Elections – Click HERE to view more details or call 910-253-2620 – Click HERE for the 2022 Municipal Election Calendar.
Post Office (Local)
1587 Seaside Road, SW
Ocean Isle Beach, NC 28469-1029
Sunset Beach Post Office
Relocating To Brunswick County
Click HERE to view detailed information from the Brunswick Chamber of Commerce.
Sea Trail Golf Club (Corporate)
Sea Trail Neighborhood Watch Committee
The Sea Trail Neighborhood Watch is divided into seven zones with selected captains for each zone. If any Sea Trail Resident sees someone committing a crime, CALL 911. If any resident sees or hears any suspicious activity that may be happening within Sea Trail, notify the appropriate Zone Captain. Don’t be afraid to call your neighbor if you see unusual activity at their home. Remember, we all need to be aware of what is happening around us!
Click Sea Trail Neighborhood Watch Committee/Program for a list of the Group Leaders and the various Area Representatives. Please access the Neighborhood Watch Section of the Committees page.
North Carolina Notary Services in Sea Trail
Ellen Lehrer (Sea Trail resident) at 910-540-5341
STMA Assistant Community Manager, Debbie Cornell: Email: email@example.com or Phone: 910-579-5374 Service is FREE.
(L to R) Sea Trail Master Association Board – Dana Connelly, Donald Bean, Greg Barratt, Jack Phillabaum, Todd Rademacher, Roz Dahlen, Robert Hill & Steve Miller
Sea Trail Master Association Board of Directors
President: Roz Dahlen
Vice President: Steve Miller
Treasurer: Greg Barratt
Secretary: Dana Connelly
Members at Large: Robert Hill, Donald Bean and Todd Rademacher
STMA Assistant Community Manager: Debbie Cornell, firstname.lastname@example.org
STMA Onsite General Manager: Annette Louder, email@example.com
Both can be contacted at 910-579-5374 | Fax: 910-579-2473
Mailing Address: P.O.Box 7025, Ocean Isle Beach, NC 28469
Physical Address: 295-1 Rice Mill Circle (Back of Creek Side Building next to the Fitness Center)
Sea Trail Villas (Rentals and Village Activity Center)
- The Village Activity Center (VAC) is NOT a part of the Sea Trail Master Association and is managed by the Sea Trail Villas. However, all STMA members in good standing will be able to access their facilities. These include indoor and outdoor pools, meeting rooms, pool side Tiki Bar and their restaurant, House’s Place. Click HERE for all of the details and how to document your status as a STMA member and complete the required forms on line to use these facilities.
- Click HERE for the Sea Trail Villas Rental Program and VAC website
- Click HERE for Sea Trail Village Activity Center & Facilities Information page on the STMA website
SSB FREE Services Offered
- Smoke Detector Installation/Inspection Program
- Click HERE for the FILE OF LIFE program information.
- CLICK HERE for the Fire Department FAQ page.
- Fire Prevention and Community Education Programs
- Fire Prevention Inspections (Based on NC Fire Code)
- House Check Program: Click House Check Service (2022) for the pertinent information and necessary form to complete.
- R.U.OK Check Program: This program is intended for members of the community who just need someone to check in on them on a regular basis. Click here RUOK Program (2022) for the necessary form.
- Pet Registration: Click Pet Registration (2022) to download the necessary form to complete and submit.
- Bike Safety: Click Bike Safety (2022) for more details.
- Prescription Medicine Take Back: A receptacle is in the foyer where unused and unwanted prescription medicines can be dropped off. We cannot accept needles, injectables or any radioactive medication.
- Home Security Checklist: Use this guide Home Security Checklist to improve your home’s security.
Sunset Beach Ordinances
Want to know about Cabanas, Dogs, Fireworks, Parking, etc. on our beach? Please review the Sunset Beach Beach Ordinances, PARKING RULES, LOCAL ORDINANCES & OTHER HELPFUL INFORMATION (2022)
If you are interested in more details, go to: Sunset Beach Code of Ordinances
Sunset Beach Website, Facebook, Twitter & Instagram Accounts
Sunset Beach Website: https://www.sunsetbeachnc.gov/
Sunset Beach Twitter Account @sunsetbeachgov: https://twitter.com/SunsetBeachGOV
Sunset Beach Instagram Account @sunsetbeachgov: https://www.instagram.com/sunsetbeachgov
Sunset Beach Facebook Account: https://www.facebook.com/townofsunsetbeach/
Town of Sunset Beach Notifications – To receive notifications, access the Town website https://www.sunsetbeachnc.gov/ and at the bottom left of the Home page there is an aqua colored box entitled Email Sign Up. Give your name and email address and check if you want Meeting Notifications, Emergency Notifications or Both.
Telephone, Cable & Internet Services: Monday – Friday | 8 am – 6 pm and Saturday | 9 am – 5 pm
910.754.4311 or 1.888.367.2862
Report a trouble for Internet, Cable TV, Telephone, or Security
24 Hours a Day / 7 Days a Week
Brunswick County Utilities (Water & Sewer)
910.253.2657 (Open 8 am to 4:30 pm)
AFTER-HOURS EMERGENCIES CALL:
(910) 755-7921, (910) 371-3490 or (910) 454-0512
Brunswick Electric Membership Corporation
Report a power outage: 800.682.5309
Refrigerated Food & Power Outages – click HERE to view.
Useful Links & Websites
Click HERE to view a more detailed listing of links and websites.
- Brunswick Family Assistance
- Brunswick Medical Center
- Habitat For Humanity
- Honoring America’s Veterans
- Ingram Planetarium
- Lower Cape Fear Hospice
- Museum of Coastal Carolina
- Old Bridge Historical Society
- STMA Volunteer Opportunities
- Sunset Beach Sea Turtle Program
- Sunset Vision
- Volunteer Match
- Volunteer Organizations