WELCOME TO SEA TRAIL
a community of very active residents who enjoy our neighborhoods, golf, the ocean, the beach and the many varied activities that make our Association very special and unique.
Access Card(s) for Property Owner Facilities
NEW CARD - You will need to submit PROPERTY OWNERS ACCESS CARD REQUEST FORM Bring ID to your appointment.
LOST CARD - You will need to submit PROPERTY OWNERS LOST ACCESS CARD REPLACEMENT FORM There is a $25 replacement charge. Please bring cash or a check and ID to your appointment.
TEMPORARY ACCESS CARD FORM There is a $25 deposit so please bring cash or check and ID to your appointment.
AEDs (defibrillator) STMA Property Locations
Click AED Locations & Potential Beeping Sound for the information.
CAMS (Community Association Management Services) provides full management services to the Sea Trail Master Association.
STMA Assistant Community Manager:
Debbie Cornell, email@example.com
| Phone: 910-579-5374 | Fax: 910-579-2473 |
STMA Onsite General Manager (Onsite):
Janine Entwistle, firstname.lastname@example.org
| Phone: 910-579-5374 | Fax: 910-579-2473 |
Click HERE to view a list of our local churches.
Clubs & Activities
Click HERE to view all of the amazing activities we have in store for you.
Community Entertainment Websites
Long Bay Symphony Myrtle Beach. SC
ART GALLERIES: Sunset River Marketplace Calabash, NC
Thalian Center for Performing Arts Wilmington, NC
The Wilson Center Wilmington, NC
Brunswick Little Theater Southport, NC
Long Bay Theater Myrtle Beach, SC
Theater of the Republic Conway, SC
Facilities & Amenities – Sea Trail Master Association (STMA)
Facility Reservation Information
Click to review Calendar Events (please review calendar before submitting a room reservation)
Click Reserve a Room to reserve a room in one of our facilities, Pink Palace Complex, MAC or Creekside building.
For specific rules governing the use of the Master Association facilities, please consult the STMA Rules Document (Revised 08-05-21)
Frequently Asked STMA Website Questions (FAQ)
Click HERE to view a list of our website FAQs. Please email email@example.com if you need further assistance.
Garbage, Recycling & Leaf/Limb Collection
- Please note: The Sea Trail Master Association Community Managers cannot answer any questions about these golf groups. Please contact them directly with your questions.
- Sea Trail Ladies Golf Association (STLGA)
- Sea Trail Men’s Golf Association (STMGA)
- Sea Trail Lady Niners
- Other Golf Groups
Brunswick County Libraries
If you have a Brunswick County Library card, you can download e-books and audio books, reserve books on line, and access newspapers and magazines to most any device. Click Brunswick County Library System for all of the details.
Licenses & Registration
- Boat Registration - 888-248-6834
- Drivers License - NC Division of Motor Vehicles-Driver’s License Bureau, 5296 Main Street, Shallotte, NC - 910-754-5114
- Local and Property Tax Information
- Marriage License - 910-253-2690
- NC Real ID - Click HERE to read all of the information. NC Division of Motor Vehicles - Driver’s License Bureau, 5296 Main Street, Shallotte, NC - 910-754-5114
- Passport Registration
- Pet Licenses & Registration
- State Taxes
- Vehicle Registration - To change an out-of-state title, an owner must show the title or the registration, insurance policy number and declare the vehicle mileage - 5300 South Main Street, Shallotte, NC - 910-754-4591
Lost & Found
- We have a Lost & Found page on our website: https://seatrailma.com/news/.
- There is a Lost & Found in the STMA CAMS Asst. Community Manager's (Debbie Cornell) office in the Creekside Building. If you have found an item, feel free to drop it off at the CAMS office.
- If you have lost an item, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and your item will be posted to our Newsletter page.
Newcomers Clubs & Actvities
Post Office (Local)
1587 Seaside Road, SW
Ocean Isle Beach, NC 28469-1029
Sunset Beach Post Office
Click HERE to view details.
Sea Trail Golf Club
General Information - email@example.com or 910-287-1100
- Maples Golf Shop - 910-287-1125
- Jones/Byrd Golf Shop - 910-287-1122
- Magnolias Restaurant - 910-287-1119
- Brassies Pub - 910-287-1385
- Homeowner/Golf Accounts - 910-287-1106
- Rentals - 910-287-1149
Sea Trail Neighborhood Watch Committee
Click Sea Trail Neighborhood Watch Committee/Program for all of the information regarding this safety program within our community. Remember, we all need to be aware of what is happening around us!
Magazines & Newspapers
- Neighbors of Sunset Beach
- Carolina County is the digital extension of Carolina Country magazine, published online since 1996
- Carolina Living showcases life & travel adventures in the Carolina’s
- Brunswick Beacon
- Star News – Wilmington
- Sun News – Myrtle Beach
NC Notary Services in Sea Trail
Ellen Lehrer (Sea Trail resident) at 910-540-5341
STMA Assistant Community Manager, Debbie Cornell: Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or Phone: 910-579-5374 Service is FREE.
Sea Trail Master Association Information
President: Steve Miller
Vice President: Jo Donna O'Leary
Treasurer: Chris Kirch
Secretary: Dawn Smiarowski
Members at Large: Robert Hill, Donald Bean & Todd Rademacher
Address: 295-1 Rice Mill Circle, Sunset Beach, NC 28468 (Back of Creek Side Building next to the gym)
Phone: (910) 579-5374
Sea Trail Master Association Committees
Sea Trail Master Association Rules Document
Submit Event to Calendar: email@example.com
Reserve a Room: seatrailma.com/reserve-a-room/
Submit Article to Newsletter: firstname.lastname@example.org
Need Website Support: email@example.com
Sea Trail Villas (Rentals and Village Activity Center)
- The Village Activity Center (VAC) is NOT a part of the Sea Trail Master Association and is managed by the Sea Trail Villas. However, all STMA members in good standing will be able to access their facilities. Click HERE for all the details to document your status as a STMA member and complete the required forms on line to use these facilities.
- Click HERE for the Sea Trail Villas Rental Program and VAC website
- Click HERE for Sea Trail Village Activity Center & Facilities Information page on the STMA website
Town of Sunset Beach FREE Services
- Smoke Detector Installation/Inspection Program
- Click HERE for the FILE OF LIFE program information.
- CLICK HERE for the Fire Department FAQ page.
- Fire Prevention and Community Education Programs
- Fire Prevention Inspections (Based on NC Fire Code)
- House Check Program: Click House Check Service (2022) for the pertinent information and necessary form to complete.
- R.U.OK Check Program: This program is intended for members of the community who just need someone to check in on them on a regular basis. Click here RUOK Program (2022) for the necessary form.
- Pet Registration: Click Pet Registration (2022) to download the necessary form to complete and submit.
- Bike Safety: Click Bike Safety (2022) for more details.
- Prescription Medicine Take Back: A receptacle is in the foyer where unused and unwanted prescription medicines can be dropped off. We cannot accept needles, injectables or any radioactive medication.
- Home Security Checklist: Use this guide Home Security Checklist to improve your home’s security.
Sunset Beach & Strand Information
Want to know about Cabanas, Dogs, Fireworks, Parking, etc. on our beach? Please review the Sunset Beach Beach Ordinances, PARKING RULES, LOCAL ORDINANCES & OTHER HELPFUL INFORMATION (2022) If you are interested in more details, go to: Sunset Beach Code of Ordinances
Click Break the Grip of the Rip to learn how to survive a rip current.
Click Beach Flag Warning System to view the rip current warning system developed by the Sunset Beach Fire Department utilizing red, yellow and green flags atop the beach patrol vehicles.
Sunset Beach Social Media Sites
Sunset Beach Website: https://www.sunsetbeachnc.gov/
Sunset Beach Twitter Account @sunsetbeachgov: https://twitter.com/SunsetBeachGOV
Sunset Beach Instagram Account @sunsetbeachgov: https://www.instagram.com/sunsetbeachgov
Sunset Beach Facebook Account: https://www.facebook.com/townofsunsetbeach/
Town of Sunset Beach Notifications – To receive notifications, access the Town website https://www.sunsetbeachnc.gov/ and at the bottom left of the Home page there is an aqua colored box entitled Email Sign Up. Give your name and email address and check if your preferences.
Tide Chart - click HERE
Telephone, Cable & Internet Services: Monday – Friday | 8 am – 6 pm and Saturday | 9 am – 5 pm
910.754.4311 or 1.888.367.2862
Report a trouble for Internet, Cable TV, Telephone, or Security
24 Hours a Day / 7 Days a Week
Brunswick County Utilities (Water & Sewer)
910.253.2657 (Open 8 am to 4:30 pm)
AFTER-HOURS EMERGENCIES CALL:
(910) 755-7921, (910) 371-3490 or (910) 454-0512
Brunswick Electric Membership Corporation
Report a power outage: 800.682.5309
Refrigerated Food & Power Outages – click HERE to view.
Useful Links & Websites
Click HERE to view a more detailed listing of links and websites.
- Brunswick Family Assistance
- Brunswick Medical Center
- Cat Tails
- Habitat For Humanity
- Honor Flight of the Cape Fear Area
- Honoring America’s Veterans
- Ingram Planetarium
- Lower Cape Fear Hospice
- Museum of Coastal Carolina
- Old Bridge Historical Society
- STMA Volunteer Opportunities
- Sunset Beach Sea Turtle Program
- Sunset Vision
- Volunteer Match
- Volunteer Organizations
Voting Location, Precinct & Registration
Sea Trail residents vote at the Sea Trails POA Building, which is located at 200 Station TRL. behind the Sunset Beach Dollar General. On Election Day, we must vote at our precinct which is called Shingletree 1.
Voter Registration - Brunswick County Board of Elections - Click HERE to view more details or call 910-253-2620 | Click 2023 Municipal Election Calendar for events, important dates & deadlines.
Voter ID - Click Facts About NC Photo ID Requirement for Voting which will be effective starting with the 2023 municipal elections.
If you have an EMERGENCY related to Sea Trail Master Association (STMA) common areas such as the Pink Palace, MAC or Creekside buildings or amenities, or any of the main Sea Trail entrances, during normal business hours please call the onsite STMA office at 910-579-5374. After normal business hours please dial 877-672-2267 and follow the prompts for emergency assistance.
**If you live/own one of the Condos or Townhome properties within Sea Trail and you have a true EMERGENCY that would result in property damage, please click HERE for detailed contact information for your specific sub-association management company.**