Open Daily 5:00 am – 9:00 pm
Please make sure you have completed the STMA Facilities Usage Waiver by clicking on the box above. If you have already completed this form for the use of the pools, you do not need to submit another form.
After completing the waiver above, review the calendar on this page for open space. Then complete and submit the form below with your requested day/hour access to the gym. Your card will be activated within 24 hours.
Fitness Center Rules:
- Only property owners and their household residents are allowed to use the Fitness Center at this time.
- Please adhere to the maximum capacity in the Fitness Room of 8 people.
- Wear masks at all times when in the Fitness Room.
- Social distance (6 ft.) at all times.
- Use the provided hand sanitizer when entering and leaving the room and as necessary while working out.
- Clean the equipment before and after each use.
- All members will have one hour to work out at each visit to the Fitness Room
- If any member feels ill on any given day, (headache, cough, fever, head cold, flu-like symptoms, temperature, etc.) he or she should not visit the Fitness Center.
- Abuse of any of these rules may result in your privilege to use the Fitness Room being revoked.
8 PEOPLE MAXIMUM
Click on “Agenda” in the upper right corner of the calendar. Scroll through the agenda to find the date and hour you want to use the gym. The number of people scheduled for that time appears. The total people in the gym can be no more than 8.