Sea Trail Master Association Facilities
- Click here to view Calendar Events (please review calendar before submitting a room reservation)
- Click here to Reserve a Room
- Click here to view Facility Use Requirements
- Click here to view STMA Facilities Map
Facility Hours of Operation (STMA) – Click HERE schedule changes
- Beach Parking Lot – 6 am to 10 pm. Access card required. No overnight parking allowed.
- Pools (Pink Palace & MAC) – 6 am to Dusk. Access card required.
- Exercise/Fitness Facility & Spa – 5 am to 9 pm. Access card required.
- Tennis Courts – 6:30 am to 10 pm. Access card required.
- Jody Hughes Library – 6:00 am to 9:00 pm. Access card required.
- Chapel on the Green – Unlocked between 7:00 am to 5:00 pm. Access card required between 6:00 am to 7:00 am and 5:00 pm to 7:00 pm.
- Pink Palace Complex – By reservation only. Access card required.
- Maples Activity Center – By reservation only. Access card required.
- Creekside/Multi-Purpose Room – By reservation only. Access card required.
For specific rules governing the use of the Master Association facilities, please consult the Rules Document
To reserve a room in one of our facilities, Pink Palace Complex, MAC or Creekside building, click Reserve a Room
AED (defibrillator) Locations for Master Association Properties:
- Pink Palace: in the kitchen area above the large garbage bins and on the hall wall between the Sunset Room and bathrooms
- Creekside Building: in fitness center
- MAC: outside the bathrooms at the pool and upstairs on the second floor near the kitchen area
- Tennis Courts: inside the entry gate immediately to the right inside the red box
If you have any questions about the AEDs, please contact Tony Imondi at 910-575-6151 or firstname.lastname@example.org.