All facilities are now operating at 100% of the legal room capacities. Please Note for your next reservation the number of people that are permitted in each room. This number is determined by Fire Department standards and found in each rooms description.
Masks not required in any room or Fitness areas but the Board of Directors is requesting (not requiring) persons who have not been fully vaccinated to please wear a mask in our facilities.
- Pools: Access will be given to all property owners and their guests. All Property owners must sign the Facilities Usage Waiver prior to using any of the facilities. If you signed this waiver last year (2020), you do not need to sign it again.
While there is no evidence that the virus that causes COVID-19 can be spread to people through the water in pools, please be aware that users of these facilities are electing to enjoy them at their OWN RISK. By entering the pool area, you take responsibility for your own protection and for disinfecting your hands and anything you touch or use. Do not enter the area if you or anyone in your household have been ill, exhibiting symptoms of COVID-19, are under mandatory quarantine orders or have been exposed to someone with a positive COVID-19 diagnosis in the past two weeks.
- Beach Parking Lot – 6 am to 10 pm. 7 days a week. Access card required. No overnight parking allowed.
- Pools: MAC & Pink Palace – 6 am until dusk 7 days a week. Access card required.
- Exercise/Fitness Facility, Spa & Sauna – 5 am to 9 pm. 7 days a week. Access card required.
- Tennis Courts – 6:30 am to 10 pm. 7 days a week. Access card required.
- Jody Hughes Library – 6 am to 9 pm. 7 days a week. Access card required.
- Chapel on the Green – Unlocked between 7am to 5pm. Access card required between 6 am to 7am and 5 pm to 7 pm. 7 days a week.
- Pink Palace Complex – By reservation only. Access card required.
- Maples Activity Center – By reservation only. Access card required.
- Creekside/Multi-Purpose Room – By reservation only. Access card required.
Facility Usage Information (STMA)
- Click here to view Calendar Events (please review calendar before submitting a room reservation)
- Click here to Reserve a Room
- Click here to view Facility Use Requirements
- Click here to view STMA Facilities Map
- For specific rules and regulations governing the use of the Master Association facilities, please consult the Rules Document
- All facility reservations, including those for the Pink Palace Complex, MAC or Creekside are to be made via the Request a Room Reservation on line form.
The Pink Palace
This building consists of one large meeting room which acts as the main gathering room for most of our resident events. There are two smaller rooms (Sunset & Seahorse Rooms) which are used mostly for daily and weekly group events. These rooms may also be used by our residents for private party events subject to availability and within the guidelines set forth in the Rules Document The main room has a fully-equipped kitchen, WIFI, wide screen TV and assorted audio/visual equipment for property owners use. Additionally there are 10 round tables with sufficient chairs to accommodate the capacity of the room (90 people seated at tables or 160 people seated in chairs only). The Sunset Room has a microwave, WIFI, refrigerator, sink and a capacity of 36 people. The Seahorse room has a large game table with WIFI, TV only and capacity of 18 people.
This building, the newest of STMA facilities, is adjacent to the Pink Palace. It houses the STMA Administrator’s Office, Fitness Center (capacity of 24 people) and the Multipurpose Room, SPA and sauna. The Multipurpose Room may also be used by our residents for private party events (capacity of 140 people) subject to availability and the guidelines set forth in the Rules Document All of the rooms are accessible by using your Access Card with the exception of the Administrator’s office. The pool, BBQ grills, horseshoe pit and bocci court are located outside of the Creekside building.
Maples Activity Center (MAC)
This complex includes a large outdoor swimming pool, a hot tub and a grilling area for our resident use. The pool overlooks the seventh hole of the Maples Golf Course and a large pond with resident turtles and alligators. Handicapped mens and ladies restrooms are adjacent to the pools for easy access. The main gathering room (capacity is 86 people) has a full kitchen and is located on the second level with an outdoor porch overlooking the pool. This room is used for daily and weekly groups. The room may also be used by our residents for private party events subject to availability and within the guidelines set forth in the Rules Document
- Jody Hughes Library (MAC) – View Jody Hughes Library page
- Chapel on the Green – The Chapel on the Green was dedicated in 1996 by the Prayer Support Circle. It is a place to pray, meditate or simply find a sense of peace in times of stress.
- The doors are always open from 7:00 AM to 5:00 PM. Property owners with their access card may also access the Chapel additional hours from 6:00 to 7:00 AM and 5:00 to 7:00 PM.
- The Chapel is available to residents for small weddings (seating capacity up to 25), commemorations or memorials. The committee coordinates the use of the Chapel to ensure the guidelines are followed.
- Next to the Chapel we also have a Memorial Garden which was established in 2000. Names of deceased Sea Trail residents are etched in bricks to form a walkway through the lovely garden surrounded by beautiful nature and benches for quiet meditation.
- ORDER A BRICK FOR MEMORIAL GARDEN – Click HERE to view and submit a request
- The Prayer Circle prays for people on request and we keep the requests confidential. They also provide the bricks for the Memorial Garden for a small engraving fee. We obtain the engraved bricks and facilitate a brick-laying, when requested. There is a supply of Chapel on the Green note cards for sale at $5 for a box of 10 notes. The Circle works with the Master Association in maintaining the beauty of the Chapel both inside and out.
- To request a reservation for the chapel please REQUEST CHAPEL ON THE GREEN RESERVATION – Click HERE to view and submit a request. For questions, please contact Maura Baldwin at 919-649-0497; Georgia Phillabaum at 910-579-8396.
AED (defibrillator) MA Properties Locations:
- Pink Palace: in the kitchen area above the large garbage bins and on the hall wall between the Sunset Room and bathrooms
- Creekside Building: in the fitness center
- MAC: outside the bathrooms at the pool and upstairs on the second floor near the kitchen area
- Tennis Courts: inside the entry gate immediately to the right inside the red box.
If you have any questions about the AEDs, please call Tony Imondi at 910-575-6151 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
New Chapel on the Green Landscaping Project
Photos by Hilary Halliwell
Before Photos of Chapel on the Green
The Facilities Committee is responsible for the general supervision, regular maintenance and supplies inventory for the STMA facilities (Pink Palace, Creekside, MAC and Chapel buildings). They also ensure that the rules and regulations for the use of these buildings are followed and make certain that we are in compliance with the Fire Code and Health Department regulations. Click to review the Facility Committee Responsibilities. Co-Chairs: Craig Brown at email@example.com or 484-919-4167 and Rich Collette at 919-260-3399 or firstname.lastname@example.org
POOL & DECK TUB RULES:
ALL RULES APPLY TO THE ENCLOSED AREA OF THE POOL/DECK
WARNING: NO LIFEGUARD ON DUTY
ALL PERSONS ENTERING THE POOL DO SO AT THEIR OWN RISK
STMA IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ACCIDENTS OR INJURIES
- The pool is open from 6am until dusk. The pool is closed during times of maintenance.
- The pool is for private use of property owners and their guests and individuals properly authorized under STMA rules to possess a property owner’ access card.
- The STMA reserves the right to deny use of the pool to anyone at any time.
- Adults should not swim alone.
- Children should not use the swimming pool without adult supervision.
- Children under the age of 16 years must be under the direct supervision of an adult (18 years or older).
- The maximum number of swimmers in the pool is 50.
- Persons using the pool must shower before entering.
- A FIRST AID KIT is located in the blue bin in the corner under the roofed canopy.
- An EMERGENCY TELEPHONE is located in the red box on the wall to the left of rear door to Pink Palace.
- The following are not permitted: glass, food/beverage (within 3 feet of pool), smoking, Persons under the influence of alcohol or drugs which may impair normal activities, animals/pets, running, boisterous or rough play, large flotation devices and snorkeling/scuba equipment (other than masks). These are defined so that all may have an enjoyable and peaceful time at the pool.
- Persons with skin, eye, ear or nasal infections (including spitting or nose blowing) and those with communicable diseases are NOT permitted in the pool.
- Infant children in diapers must wear disposable swim diapers/pants to be in the pool.
- Any swimming attire, towels and/or footwear that are wet are permitted in the Pink Palace restrooms ONLY. They are NOT permitted in any of the other areas of the Pink Palace or Creekside buildings (including the Creekside restrooms).
- The volume of audio devices shall be kept at low levels.
- Lounges, chairs and/or tables may not be reserved for others and umbrellas shall be kept closed when not in use.
- Pool Monitor Coordinators: Donna Morris & Susanna Partrick
SPA/HOT TUB RULES:
- All persons using spa/hot tub do so at their own risk.
- Emergency telephone and numbers are located in the red box on wall.
- Use of the spa/hot tub by children under the age of 14 years is prohibited.
- Unsupervised use by children is prohibited.
- Children over the age of 14 must be accompanied by an adult (18 years of age or older).
- Persons using the spa/hot tub must shower before entering. The use of oils, body lotion, or minerals in the spa/hot tub is prohibited.
- Pregnant women, elderly person, and persons suffering from heart disease, diabetes, or high or low blood pressure should not enter the spa/hot tub without prior medical consultation and permission from their doctor.
- Do not use the spa/hot tub while under the influence of alcohol, tranquilizers, or other drugs that cause drowsiness or that raise or lower blood pressure.
- Do not use alone.
- Enter and exit slowly.
- Observe reasonable time limits (that is 10-15 minutes), then leave the water and cool down before returning for another brief stay.
- Long exposure may result in nausea, dizziness, or fainting.
- Eating and drinking in the spa/hot tub is prohibited.
- Keep all breakable objects out of the area.
In case you forgot what the Chapel on the Green looked like prior to our recent landscaping project... We've put together 2 slideshows; one with the new and one with the old. Be sure to check it out: https://seatrailma.com/facilities/ Better yet, stop by and see...
Here is your chance to learn! Every Tuesday from 4:30 to 5:30 PM and Thursday from 4:00 to 5:00 PM a group of homeowners meet in the multi purpose room of the Creekside building to do some line dancing. Most of the dances are beginner level and we go through the...
Two additional exercise classes have been added to the schedule as they resume on Wednesday, June 2 in the Multi-Purpose Room at the Creekside Building. There is an exercise class for everyone! For those just beginning and new to the gym and those wanting a...