TEMPORARY SCHEDULE FOR OUR FACILITIES (AS OF 10/10/2020):
- Fitness Center – CLOSED UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE
- MAC swimming pool – CLOSED FOR THE SEASON
- All STMA facilities – CLOSED UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE
- STMA beach parking lot OPEN
- STMA tennis courts OPEN
- STMA Library – SCHEDULED TO OPEN – Monday, January 11th at 10:00 am. Everyone must wear masks and limit your time in the library. The library will continue to have a volunteer assistant to insure that we only have a maximum of 4 people in the Library which includes the volunteer. The library will be open on Monday, Wednesday and Friday from 10:00 am to 1:00 pm. Please do not visit the library if you have any cold or flu symptoms.
- Pink Palace swimming pool & hot tub IS CLOSED until further notice.
- All large meetings, activities & events have been either cancelled or postponed.
Facility Hours of Operation (STMA)
- Beach Parking Lot – 6 am to 10 pm. Access card required. No overnight parking allowed.
- Pools (Pink Palace & MAC) – 6 am to 9 pm. Access card required. (Covid Schedule – only MAC is open 10am-6pm )
- Exercise/Fitness Facility & Spa – 5 am to 9 pm. Access card required. (Covid Schedule – details https://seatrailma.com/presidents-updates-9-9-2020/)
- Tennis Courts – 6:30 am to 10 pm. Access card required.
- Jody Hughes Library – 6:00 am to 9:00 pm. Access card required. (Covid Schedule – MWF 10am-1pm)
- Chapel on the Green – Unlocked between 7:00 am to 5:00 pm. Access card required between 6:00 am to 7:00 am and 5:00 pm to 7:00 pm.
- Pink Palace Complex – By reservation only. Access card required.
- Maples Activity Center – By reservation only. Access card required.
- Creekside/Multi-Purpose Room – By reservation only. Access card required.
Facility Usage Information (STMA)
- Click here to view Calendar Events (please review calendar before submitting a room reservation)
- Click here to Reserve a Room
- Click here to view Facility Use Requirements
- Click here to view STMA Facilities Map
- For specific rules and regulations governing the use of the Master Association facilities, please consult the Rules Document
- All facility reservations, including those for the Pink Palace Complex, MAC or Creekside are to be made via the Request a Room Reservation on line form.
The Pink Palace
This building consists of one large meeting room which acts as the main gathering room for most of our resident events. There are two smaller rooms (Sunset & Seahorse Rooms) which are used mostly for daily and weekly group events. These rooms may also be used by our residents for private party events subject to availability and within the guidelines set forth in the Rules Document The main room has a fully-equipped kitchen, WIFI, wide screen TV and assorted audio/visual equipment for property owners use. Additionally there are 10 round tables with sufficient chairs to accommodate the capacity of the room. The Sunset Room has a microwave, WIFI, a refrigerator and a sink. The Seahorse room has a large game table with WIFI and TV only.
This building, the newest of STMA facilities, is adjacent to the Pink Palace. It houses the STMA Administrative Assistant’s (AA) Office, fitness & multipurpose rooms, SPA and sauna. The multipurpose room may also be used by our residents for private party events subject to availability and the guidelines set forth in the Rules Document All of the rooms are accessible by using your Access Card with the exception of the AA’s office. Pool, barbeques, horseshoe pit and bocci court are located outside of the Creekside building.
Maples Activity Center (MAC)
This complex includes a large outdoor swimming pool, a hot tub and a grilling area for our resident use. The pool overlooks the seventh hole of the Maples Golf Course and a large pond with resident turtles and alligators. Handicapped mens and ladies restrooms are adjacent to the pools for easy access. The main gathering room has a full kitchen and is located on the second level with an outdoor porch overlooking the pool. This room is used for daily and weekly groups. The room may also be used by our residents for private party events subject to availability and within the guidelines set forth in the Rules Document
- Jody Hughes Library (MAC) – View Jody Hughes Library page
- Chapel on the Green
The Chapel on the Green was dedicated in 1996 by the Prayer Support Circle. It is a place to pray, meditate or simply find a sense of peace in times of stress.
- The doors are always open from 7:00 AM to 5:00 PM. Property owners with their access card may also access the Chapel additional hours from 6:00 to 7:00 AM and 5:00 to 7:00 PM.
- The Chapel is available to residents for small weddings (seating capacity up to 25), commemorations or memorials. The committee coordinates the use of the Chapel to ensure the guidelines are followed.
- Next to the Chapel we also have a Memorial Garden which was established in 2000. Names of deceased Sea Trail residents are etched in bricks to form a walkway through the lovely garden surrounded by beautiful nature and benches for quiet meditation.
- ORDER A BRICK FOR MEMORIAL GARDEN – Click HERE to view and submit a request
- The Prayer Circle prays for people on request and we keep the requests confidential. They also provide the bricks for the Memorial Garden for a small engraving fee. We obtain the engraved bricks and facilitate a brick-laying, when requested. There is a supply of Chapel on the Green note cards for sale at $5 for a box of 10 notes. The Circle works with the Master Association in maintaining the beauty of the Chapel both inside and out.
- To request a reservation for the chapel please REQUEST CHAPEL ON THE GREEN RESERVATION – Click HERE to view and submit a request. For questions, please contact Maura Baldwin at 919-649-0497; Georgia Phillabaum at 910-579-8396.
AED (defibrillator) MA Properties Locations:
- Pink Palace: in the kitchen area above the large garbage bins and on the hall wall between the Sunset Room and bathrooms
- Creekside Building: in the fitness center
- MAC: outside the bathrooms at the pool and upstairs on the second floor near the kitchen area
- Tennis Courts: inside the entry gate immediately to the right inside the red box.
If you have any questions about the AEDs, please call Tony Imondi at 910-575-6151 or email@example.com.
The hours for the VAC & House's Place have changed for the Holiday and Winter months. Please view the details by...
There is now a map of both the STMA Amenity Centers and the Sea Trail Resort buildings pinning the various buildings,...
With the outbreak of flu at a severe level in North Carolina, it is extremely important that you clean the equipment,...