WEBSITE ACCESS & LOGIN
How do I login to the STMA website?
(Please Note: You do not need to login to view the website. You only need to login to view the Member Directory, Financials and STMA Board Meeting Minutes.)
How do I request my website login?
(Please Note: You do not need to login to view the website. You only need to login to view the Member Directory, Financials and STMA Board meeting minutes).
What if I forgot my login password?
Once logged in, you can click on “Profile”, > “Edit”, > “My Account” > “Change Password” on left side. Also, you can edit other key information from the “Edit Profile” section.
Click here to see extra instructions: http://prntscr.com/f0d14v.
If you need additional assistance, please send an email to email@example.com.
How do I change my password?
Click here to see extra instructions: http://prntscr.com/f0d14v.
How do I update my Member Directory Profile on the website?
How do I add a photo to my Member Directory Profile on the website?
How do I easily find something I am looking for on the website?
What do I do if I'm not receiving regular email notifications from the Master Association President?
In the top right corner (STMA Member Log In), enter your username and password in the corresponding fields and click Login. Once you login, click on Profile in the upper right corner. You will see your profile > Click on Edit > Click on My Account > be sure that your email address is correct > then on the left side click on Notifications > Be sure that the Email Newsletters is checked, if not check it > Click the Update Notifications. You will see a confirmation message in green stating “Your account was updated successfully.”
Click STMA Edit Profile to see extra instructions.
If you continue to not receive the regular emails from the STMA President, please add “firstname.lastname@example.org” to your address book, check your GREY/SPAM folder for emails from this address and if that doesn’t work, contact your email provider (ATMC, AOL, Yahoo, MSN, Hotmail, etc.).
ATTENTION ATMC email addresses:
- Click HERE for detailed information from ATMC regarding Spam/Grey Mail FAQs
FACILITIES & RESERVATIONS
As a property owner, what amenities am I entitled to use?
All Master Association members in good standing will be able to access the facilities of the Village Activity Center (VAC). These include indoor and outdoor pools, meeting space, Tiki Bar and their restaurant, House’s Place at the Beach. In order to take advantage of these facilities, you must document your status as a STMA member and fill out their required forms. Click https://seatrailma.com/sea-trail-villas-activity-center-vac/ for the specific forms and further information.
What types of activities are restricted from using our facilities?
Examples of activities for which these facilities may not be reserved include, but are not limited to, the following:
• Political Meetings/Fundraisers, Activist Group Meetings/Activities;
• Business meetings of any kind that involve the solicitation of business;
• Meetings of legally registered organizations not established under STMA, whether for profit or not for profit, unless such meetings receive prior approval from the STMA Board of Directors
• Seminars or meetings for the sole purpose of generating commercial opportunity
Please review the STMA Rules document STMA-RULES-Revised-04-20-2020, Section F 10 d, e & f for more details.
How do I make a reservation to use the rooms in the MAC, Pink Palace, or Creekside Building?
How do I make a reservation to use the Chapel on the Green and/or Brick Laying?
Prior to submitting your request, please check the calendar (HERE) to make certain the room, date and the time you would like to reserve is available.To request a reservation, please click HERE complete and submit the form. For questions, please contact Maura Baldwin at919-649-0497 or Georgia Phillabaum at 910-579-8396 or email@example.com
What are the hours of operation in our facilities?
- Beach Parking Lot – 6 am to 10 pm. Access card required. No overnight parking allowed.
- Pools (Pink Palace & MAC) – 6 am to 9 pm. Access card required. 2019 Opening is April 1st.
- Exercise/Fitness Facility & Spa – 5 am to 9 pm. Access card required.
- Tennis Courts – 6:30 am to 10 pm. Access card required.
- Jody Hughes Library – 6:00 am to 9:00 pm. Access card required.
- Chapel on the Green – Unlocked between 7:00 am to 5:00 pm. Access card required between 6:00 am to 7:00 am and 5:00 pm to 7:00 pm.
- Pink Palace Complex – By reservation only. Access card required.
- Maples Activity Center – By reservation only. Access card required.
- Creekside/Multi-Purpose Room – By reservation only. Access card required.
If there is something wrong with one of the facilities, how can I ask it be fixed?
Where are the Sunset and Sea Horse Rooms located?
How do I receive a new access card ?
CARDS MUST BE PICKED UP IN PERSON (THEY WILL NOT BE MAILED). ONCE YOU’VE SUBMITTED THIS FORM, PLEASE CONTACT THE STMA ADMINISTRATOR AT (910) 579-5374 OR EMAIL firstname.lastname@example.org TO SET UP AN APPOINTMENT TO PICKUP YOUR CARDS. YOU WILL NEED TO SHOW YOUR ID TO PICKUP CARDS.
(An access card is needed to enter pools at the MAC and Pink Palace, Tennis Courts, Library, Chapel, Fitness Center, Spa and Beach Parking Lot.)
How do I replace my LOST access card to the property owner facilties?
CARDS MUST BE PICKED UP IN PERSON (THEY WILL NOT BE MAILED). ONCE YOU’VE SUBMITTED THIS FORM, PLEASE CONTACT THE STMA ADMINISTRATOR AT (910) 579-5374 OR EMAIL email@example.com TO SET UP AN APPOINTMENT TO PICKUP YOUR CARDS. YOU WILL NEED TO SHOW YOUR ID TO PICKUP YOUR CARDS.
How do I receive a temporary access card?
CARDS MUST BE PICKED UP IN PERSON (THEY WILL NOT BE MAILED). ONCE YOU’VE SUBMITTED THIS FORM, PLEASE CONTACT THE ACCESS COMMITTEE AT (910) 575-8284 OR EMAIL firstname.lastname@example.org TO SET UP AN APPOINTMENT TO PICKUP YOUR CARDS. YOU WILL NEED TO SHOW YOUR ID TO PICKUP CARDS. A $25.00 DEPOSIT CASH OR CHECK IS REQUIRED UPON PICKUP.
Who do I contact if my access card is not working?
Are weekly renters allowed to use my access card to our property owner facilties?
TENANTS INFORMATION FORM – Click HERE to view and submit this form
How to do I find a specific event on the STMA Website CALENDAR?
How do I find the STMA Administrator's phone number or email address?
How do I contact a Sea Trail Master Association Property Owner Board Member?
Sea Trail Master Association Board of Directors
President: Roz Dahlen, email@example.com
Vice President: Jack Phillabaum, firstname.lastname@example.org
Treasurer: Greg Barratt, email@example.com
Secretary: Todd Rademacher, firstname.lastname@example.org
Members at Large: Robert Hill, Donald Bean, Dana Connelly
Click HERE for more details!
How do I contact the STMA Calendar to add an event?
How do I contact the NEWSLETTER to submit an article?
Newsletter Submission Guidelines
To submit information to the STMA website Newsletter please:
- Send to email address email@example.com ONLY. No requests will be accepted to personal emails or STMA board members.
- Make sure all information is accurate. No editing will be done.
- If you want to send a flyer/poster, please send as a Word document or PDF file only.
- If you only send your information in a flyer or poster without a short blurb to highlight the content please note ONLY a link to the flyer/poster will be published. However, we would recommend a short statement or blurb to draw people into your information in addition to the flyer/poster.
- Your information will be published typically in 1-2 business days so plan accordingly and do not wait until the last minute to send a Newsletter submission.
- If you want us to re-post your information, please give us the specific date you want it re-posted when you submit your original request.
- Due to time restraints, we do not reply back to let you know your information has been posted. Please check the website for the posting.
- If the posting is date specific, it is auto deleted the day after. Others may remain longer determined by content.
If you have any questions, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org We are glad to help!
All information submitted for posting to the website Newsletter must be specific and accurate. No editing of content will be made by the website support.
If I have an item I want to sell how can I advertise it on the website?
How do I contact some one for website support?
Where can I find the STMA rules?
Click STMA RULES 4-20-2020 to read the Rules document.
How do I submit a RULE VIOLATION to the Sea Trail Master Association?
ALL violations must be submitted online using the Rules Violation Report – Click HERE (Please DO NOT Call)
You can access STMA Rules in various locations:
- About Us page > Committees > Rules Committee
- About Us page > STMA Rules button
- About Us page > Important Documents button
- Click HERE to view STMA Rules
- Type STMA Rules in the Search Box at the upper right hand corner of any page
- Questions or concerns to Chair: Sylvia Chester at email@example.com
Are your grandchildren coming to visit & you need some equipment? Do you need medical aids after a procedure?
Are your grandchildren coming to visit and you need equipment for them? Do you need medical aids after a procedure? Let Granny’s Closet help you if we have what you need available! We have the following to borrow:
- Cribs, highchair, pack n play, bed rails, gates, booster seat, or a high chair/youth chair etc.
- Medical aids such as crutches, walker, wheelchair, bath/shower chair, or bedside commode.
If you would like to borrow items from Granny’s Closet, please contact one of the following: Diane Kreuzburg at 910-579-4333 or firstname.lastname@example.org, Chris Woods at 910-579-0052 or email@example.com or Eileen Chamberlain at 910-579-3111 or firstname.lastname@example.org. They will check if the item you want to borrow is currently on their list and if so will give you the lender’s name and phone number to contact.
PLEASE NOTE: Since many items were being stored at homes of those with grandchildren now grown and therefore no longer needing the item, this particular list has gotten shorter. So if you have items you would like to add to Granny’s Closet and store in your home for others to borrow, please contact one of the ladies above. They will be glad to add your item and your contact name and information to either of their inventory lists.
Do I need approval to make any changes to the exterior of our house or our property?
This is a limited list of items that approval must be received from the ASC (Architectural Standards Committee) before installation or change:
- exterior lighting
- structures including, but not limited to, gazebo, playground equipment, fountains, well facilities, etc.
Please review the ASC Standards (both Design and Construction) HERE for all of the detailed standards/requirements needed for all desired changes.
Click HERE to complete and submit the ASC Request for Change in Design Form required by the ASC Committee for any design changes you want to make to your home and/or property.
Who do I contact to cut down a tree in my yard or if a vacant lot is not bush hogged regularly?
If I have a maintenance issue with my condo/townhome, who do I call?
How do I sign up for a golf group?
To view our golf groups, click Golf Groups. Scroll down and you will see our various golf groups available to join. You can also signup for a weekly tee time or you can request to join, simply by clicking on the specific email link. Please contact the golf groups directly to have your questions answered. Please note the Sea Trail Master Association Administrator cannot answer your questions related to golf.
CAMS (COMMUNITY ASSOCIATION MANAGEMENT SERVICES)
Who is CAMS?
What services does CAMS provide the STMA?
Click Step by Step Guide to Your CAMS Account to help establish your account.
How can I contact CAMS?
How do we pay our dues or assessments?
Here is the contact information for your questions:
Monday – Friday
8:30 am to 5:00 pm
OWNER’S WEB PORTAL
Mail payments to:
Sea Trail Master Association, Inc.
PO Box 97548, Raleigh, NC 27624-7548