Currently, other than the Parking Lot on the island of Sunset Beach and Tennis Courts, all STMA facilities remain closed to all STMA property owners. In addition, the STMA Board has decided until further notice that only Sea Trail Property owners will have access to STMA facilities. Thus, until further notice, property owners will not be permitted to transfer use of their access cards to guests, short term renters, or any other individuals that are not Sea Trail Property owners. However, guests of property owners can access STMA facilities when they are in the company of a property owner. The STMA Board believes these restrictions will help insure the safety of all STMA Property Owners from contracting the Corona Virus.
Good Afternoon Sea Trail!
The board does understand how popular our amenities like the pools are and despite the above, we will work with the pool committee to try to meet the guidelines and open the MAC pool sometime in the middle of June. When it does open, strict regulations will be in effect, and failure to follow them may result in member’s privileges being revoked or the pool being closed once again.
The opening date for the Pink Palace will be determined after the resurfacing work has been completed. This work was scheduled to be done by now, but large amounts of rain we’ve had for the past few weeks has pushed back that date back. Three to four straight dry days are required to complete the work and that hasn’t happened.
I know this is not what you want to hear but we have to adhere to the restrictions and remain cautious and vigilant. These decisions were not made lightly, but after discussions with our insurance agent, legal council and other HOAs in Brunswick County we feel these are appropriate actions.
On the plus side, the VAC will remain open. This past weekend was quite busy with everything going well but we did have a few incidents that need to be addressed. The following are a few of the STMA VAC Usage guidelines:
- All STMA homeowners are entitled to one family membership per household. A family membership includes the homeowners and up to three guests. Owners must accompany guests to the facility. To facilitate check in, guests are required to pre-register by signing a waiver online prior to visiting the facility.
- To sign the waiver prior to the first visit click here: https://my.rhinofit.ca/rhinosign/22e7e64b
- An additional guest charge is $10.00 per person per day. This includes minor children. No guests under the age of 18 are allowed to access the the VAC without an adult present. Each guest and member over the age of 18 must sign the online waiver. Each guest / family member will be issued a Guest of the Master Association Membership, which is valid for 7 days from the first visit.
- Owner’s guests must originate from the owner’s primary residence. Owner’s guests that originate from a rental are required to pay the daily, weekly, or monthly membership fee as published. Only homeowners should be in possession of the white STMA access card and it should not be left for rental guests.
- Per NC state law, outside food / drinks or coolers are not allowed inside the Village Activity Center.
- All guests entering must have proper attire, (e.g. coverups on and shoes). Changing rooms and showers for guests are available to use free of charge.
Jack Phillabaum, STMA President
Good morning Sea Trail! Today is the day to say THANKS for all the Men and Women who have served and gave their lives for our freedom.
We celebrate Memorial Day not only to remember those who have fallen, but also to reflect on the cause for which they gave their lives. Those we honor on Memorial Day have sacrificed it all so that we can enjoy the safety and freedom we so often take for granted — and one of the greatest ways to pay our respects to the fallen is to appreciate these gifts.
Jack Phillabaum, STMA President
Good Morning Sea Trail! The beach is open, the tennis courts are open, and we are making progress. I know it’s not as fast as some of you would like but we are trying to be as careful as possible and continue to protect our little piece of paradise.
The pool at the Village Activity Center (VAC) will open today, May 22nd at 5:00pm for Sea Trail residents with an access card. Hopefully, you registered with the VAC when our agreement went into effect in February. If you haven’t registered yet, you will need to sign up before you can access the VAC pool (Click HERE to preregister). The VAC will be taking all CDC precautions. Please make sure you comply with the VAC’s COVID restrictions. Be aware that you are entering at your own risk.
The VAC outdoor restaurant will also open at 5:00pm today. If you haven’t had any meals that Chef House has prepared, you really have missed out. Click HERE for more details.
Stay safe. Let’s keep Sea Trail safe.
Jack a Phillabaum, STMA President
- We will not be able to continually disinfect the gate or court area, so play at your own risk.
- You are strongly urged to bring your own disinfectant wipes and/or spray for use on the gate prior to entering and exiting.
- The benches have been removed to prevent cross infection and discourage gatherings.
- You are also encouraged to adhere to the guidelines the USTA have established for their upcoming spectator-less tournaments
- Each player should bring their own can of marked tennis balls and use them only when they are serving.
- Touching racquets should replace fist bumps or handshakes.
- Please avoid touching the net or other surfaces.
- At this time, we are restricting the use of the courts for pickleball or tennis to residents only.
- Please maintain the six-foot distance requirement before, during and after play.
- No large gatherings (>12 persons in the court area) will be permitted.
Good evening Sea Trail.
The Sea Trail Master Association Board (STMA) and its various committees continue to monitor the recommendations of the State, county and local government regarding the use and possible reopening of our facilities in the upcoming months. The health, safety and well being of our property owners and residents have been and will continue to be the primary reason for the decisions we make, especially given that many of us are members of vulnerable populations.
These will remain closed until further notice. The Board will monitor these and open them with appropriate restrictions when it can be done safely.
The Board and its committees will continue to monitor the situation and make adjustments consistent with the safe use of our facilities and applicable State and local directives. However, please understand that due to reduced availability of disinfectant supplies and lack of personnel to apply them, we cannot guarantee any of the facilities will consistently be completely virus-free once people start using them again, even if CDC guidelines are followed. Therefore, anyone using any of the facilities is doing so at their own risk. Thank you for your continued support during these difficult times.
Jack Phillabaum, STMA President
The bi-monthly STMA Board Meeting was held on Wednesday, May 20 via Zoom for the board members only. Below is the full meeting packet for your review. These documents will remain on the site until June 20.
Please Note: The Treasurers Report requires a log in. Click HERE and then click on the Financials button on the right side of the page.
- we will not be able to continually disinfect the gate or court area, so play at your own risk.
- you are strongly urged to bring your own disinfectant wipes and/or spray for use on the gate prior to entering and exiting.
- the benches have been removed to prevent cross infection and discourage gatherings.
- you are also encouraged to adhere to the guidelines the USTA have established for their upcoming spectator-less tournaments
- each player should bring their own can of marked tennis balls and use them only when they are serving.
- touching racquets should replace fist bumps or handshakes
- please avoid touching the net or other surfaces.
- at this time, we are restricting the use of the courts for pickleball or tennis to residents only.
- please maintain the six-foot distance requirement before, during and after play.
- no large gatherings (>10 persons in the court area) will be permitted
If you see violations of these restrictions, please report them to our STMA administrator 910-579-5374 or email@example.com.
Don’t forget to check our COVID-19 page: https://seatrailma.com/cdc-updates/. We are posting regular updates along with links to more detailed information and breaking news!
- Brick Laying
- Clubs Activities
- Community Info/Events
- For Sale or Wanted
- Garden Club
- Health & Safety Resource Committee
- Home Services
- House's Place
- Housing Rentals
- Lost & Found
- Memorial Services
- New Members
- Personal notes
- Presidents messages
- Social Committee Events
- STMA Committee Info
- STMA Events
- STMA Info
- Village Activity Center (VAC)
To submit news, send an email to:
All information submitted for posting to the website Newsletter must be specific and accurate. No editing of content will be made by website support.
- Sea Trail Activities
- Bible Study
- Bike Club
- Book Club
- Dining Around
- Exercise Classes
- Friends, Food & Wine
- Garden Club
- Granny’s Closet
- Health & Safety
- Knitting & Crochet Club
- Line Dancing
- Mah jongg
- Misc Events
- Prayer Circle
- Sea Trail Grandmas