Scans and saves your old film and slides. Used once, original price $150, on sale for only $70! Contact Pam Fisher 910-579-7685 or firstname.lastname@example.org
You’re Invited to Help Feed our Families through April 10, 2021. Sunset Beach’s nonprofits; Committee to Honor America’s Veterans, Old Bridge Historical Society, Sunset Beach, NC Turtle Watch and Sunset Vision are teaming up to support local food pantries that are so critical to our community during this difficult time. We often think of those in need during the holidays, but many of our families are financially insecure and in need of food year-round. You can help by making a monetary donation from now until April 10, 2021 through DONATE NOW or visit Sunset Vision’s Website
Donations will be given directly to Seaside United Methodist Church Food Pantry. For questions, please email us at email@example.com.
If you would prefer, you can also mail a check made payable to:
Sunset Vision Mail
P.O. Box 6244
Ocean Isle Beach, NC 28469
House’s Place Updates and Coming Events:
- Beginning March 2nd hours will be Tuesday – Sunday, 11 am – 8 pm
- Daily Specials will be offered
- Golfer’s Specials Tuesday and Thursday
- St. Paddy’s Day Dinner Special
- Sea & Sand Band on March 20
Received via Sea Trail resident, Tony Imondi and the Knights of Columbus:
Volunteers are needed to go onto vacant wooded lots (no houses) with chain saws to cut down pine trees that have been snapped in half into smaller logs. Volunteers must bring their own chain saw and know how to use it. Also another set of volunteers are needed to be able to take the logs that the chain saw volunteers cut up and drag the logs to the road. If you can bring a wheel barrel or some other device to make the process easier all the better. This work started yesterday (Saturday) and volunteers are needed ASAP. Volunteers need to wear boots and work gloves and old clothing since it is still wet and muddy there. Please call and discuss details further if you are able to help:
In the aftermath of the tornado that ripped through the community of Ocean Ridge Plantation, 53 families have been left in need of everything. The Sea Trail Garden Club is helping those impacted by the tornado by collecting gift cards. Because of the wide variety of items needed, Walmart cards would help the most, but any gift card or donation, would be appreciated. We are coordinating with Tammy Blanton of the Beach Happy Market in Ocean Isle Beach who has been working with the Manager of Ocean Ridge Plantation’s homeowners association. If you would like to donate a gift card to our neighbors, please drop them off or mail them to:
206 Planters Ridge Drive
Sunset Beach, NC 28468
- Diabetes and Hypertension Screenings will be offered by the Brunswick County Wellness Coalition at the Pink Palace on Wednesday, March 10, 2021 from 9:00 AM until 12 PM
- A follow-up nutrition talk entitled ‘Eat Well to Be Well’ will be presented by Sandy Fagin, RD, MPH on Tuesday, March 16, 2021 from 1:30 – 3:00 PM at the Pink Palace. The presentation will provide helpful nutrition information including the latest Dietary Guidelines for Americans, the best diets for the prevention of diabetes, hypertension and heart disease, and will include practical information on working a healthy eating plan into your lifestyle. Sandy has over 40 years of experience in nutrition in a variety of consulting, education and training areas.
- Both of these events require a reservation for attendance. You may attend either one or both. Please visit the Health & Safety Resource Committee page to complete and submit the sign up form found on their page.
- For questions please email Sandy Fagin at firstname.lastname@example.org
The various minutes from the STMA 2020 Annual Member’s Meeting, Organizational Meeting, Special Meetings and Q&A Document are now all available on the Minutes page of the website.