DATE: Tuesday, March 17th
TIME: 9:00 Shotgun
- The tournament will be followed by a traditional St. Patrick’s Day Buffet at Magnolias Starting @1:30pm
- PYOT SCRAMBLE (Play from your usual Tee)
- (3) FLIGHTS: Men, Women & Couples
OPEN TO: Members of STMGA, STLGA, Lady 9’ers, Duffers & Sea Trail Residents
- $22.00 for golf & buffet (tax &tip included) *
- $19.00 for buffet only (tax & tip included)
- $3.00 for Golf Only *
- * Does NOT include Sea Trail Golf Fees
- PREPAYMENT PLEASE – Please make checks payable to STMGA and deposit them in the STMGA lockbox which is in the computer room at the Jones/Byrd Clubhouse
- DO NOT GIVE YOUR CHECKS TO THE PROSHOP
- Please indicate on your check that the payment is for the St Patrick’s Day Tournament
HOW TO SIGN-UP: The signup sheet is posted on the STMGA bulletin board at the J/B
- Single players will be paired with other singles.
DEADLINE: 12 noon, Friday March 13th (NO EXCEPTIONS)
CHAIRMEN: John Olson, STMGA Tournament Chairman & Cliff Dahlen, St. Patricks Tournament Chairman
The Social Committee is hosting their 2020 Wine & Food Pairing Event, Monday, March 23, 2020 beginning at 6pm at Maria’s Pizzeria, 120 Causeway Dr., Ocean Isle Beach. Please click on the Social Committee page HERE for all of the information and to sign up for your table reservations. Please Note: Deadline for reservations is March 13, 2020.
Some residents have mentioned that they cannot find the STMA Rules document on the website or they were not aware there was a Rules document.
- there is a link to the document on the About Us page https://seatrailma.com/about-us/ in the Committee section under the Rules Committee.
- there is a question about where to find the document on the FAQ page https://seatrailma.com/faqs/
- also, we just added Rules Document to the tan sub-navigation bar under the About Us page.
To review the document click HERE. If you have any further questions, please contact the Rules committee at firstname.lastname@example.org
Now that more and more sea trailers are walking their dogs and also riding their bikes in good weather, it would be helpful if when you are on your bike and you come up behind someone walking their dog on the street that politely tell them “behind you”. With my Sea Trail dog sitting business (pawsitive posse), my team is finding this to be very worrisome because dogs panic at times with bikes. Sandy Reynolds
With the holidays behind us, and the hint of spring around the corner, we’re excited to share what we’re working on for the spring and summer of 2020!
- New Website: We kicked off 2020 with a brand new website! The new site gives us plenty of tools to create a great user experience for all of our visitors, including online ticket ordering, membership forms, applications for art shows, a blog, event information, and pop-ups for special events and promotions. We’ve also included some new projects that are in the works! Take a look around! Browse the Site https://www.sunsetvision.org/
- New Project Highlight: Sustainable Garden Sunset Vision is working with Roy Pender of West Fourth Landscape Architecture in Southport to help us design a sustainable garden at the turtle sculpture installation by the gazebo on Sunset Beach. This project goes well beyond beautification of the 35′ x 45′ area. Read more https://www.sunsetvision.org/current-projects
- Grapevine Mediterranean Restaurant & Lounge Fundraising Event: We’re excited to partner with Grapevine Mediterranean Restaurant & Lounge for our 2nd Annual Fundraising Dinner to support Sunset Vision’s efforts to fund new and exciting gifts for our wonderful community. Join us on March 25, 2020. Learn more https://www.sunsetvision.org/grapevine-dinner
- Call for Artists for June 2020 Art Show & Sale: Our 4th Annual Art Show & Sale is set for June 18-20, 2020. Organized annually by Sunset Vision, the Art Show and Sale offers artists, patrons, and the public a chance to support and promote the arts in our community, and engage with the many talented artists in our area. Artists, apply online. The deadline is May 29, 2020. Click here https://www.sunsetvision.org/art-show-2020
The ice machine at the Pink Palace has been replaced. Thank you for your patience in this matter. Facilities committee