The Jody Hughes Library volunteers had a Mimosa party to welcome Betty Priscu as their new Chair. Please view some photos that were added to the GALLERY page from this wonderful event!
- Maria’s will deliver to Sea Trail Residents
With that time of year upon us once again this weekend, where we need to ‘spring forward’ and change our clocks, it is also a great time to change the batteries in our smoke detectors. This is a service the Sunset Beach Fire Department offers free of charge and is only one of many services the Fire and Police Departments offer residents. This information is submitted by the Health and Safety Resource Committee for all members to be aware.
The Sunset Beach Fire Department offers the following:
- Smoke Detector Installation/Inspection Program
- File of Life Program: Click HERE for all of the information about this program.
- FAQ page from the Fire Department: CLICK HERE for answers to many questions you may ask.
- Fire Prevention and Community Education Programs
- Fire Prevention Inspections (Based on NC Fire Code)
Please contact the SB Fire Department for details; 910-579-6297
- House Check Program: Residents who are away from their homes for an extended amount of time. Homeowners can submit a form to the police department informing us of departure and return dates, and be content that their residence will be closely monitored while they are away. Click here (House check service) for the necessary form.
- R.U.O.K. Check Program: This program is intended for members of the community who are elderly, permanently or temporarily ill, or just simply alone and need someone to check in on them on a regular basis. Click here (R. U. OK) for the necessary form.
- Prescription Medicine Take Back: We have a receptacle in our foyer where residents can drop off un-used and un-wanted prescription medicines. We cannot accept needles, injectables, or any radioactive medication.
- Home Security Checklist: Use this guide (Home Security Checklist) as you check your home for safety measures. This list may help you take action to improve your home’s security. These are just some of the steps you can take to decrease the likelihood that you or your home is targeted.
Some residents have mentioned that they cannot find the STMA Rules document on the website or they were not aware there was a Rules document.
- there is a link to the document on the About Us page https://seatrailma.com/about-us/ in the Committee section under the Rules Committee.
- there is a question about where to find the document on the FAQ page https://seatrailma.com/faqs/
- also, we just added Rules Document to the tan sub-navigation bar under the About Us page.
It is that time of year again when we ask all of you to please check your respective area on the website https://seatrailma.com/ and let us know of any changes or updates to your information. The website can only be as good as all of us! We will hear comments that the information listed is incorrect or out of date but unless we are told we do not know. So please help all residents and just take a few minutes to review your information and send the changes to firstname.lastname@example.org Thank you!