During the Meeting held this morning, the Town Council amended the State of Emergency to include the following amendments:
- All scheduled special events in the Town Park and within the Town limits are canceled through June 7, 2020.
- All Town owned restroom facilities will be closed until further notice. Porta-Johns will be placed at the Gazebo and the Town Park by Friday, May 22, 2020 for use at your own risk. Patrons are encouraged to bring their own toiletries.
- All beach access walkways are one-way only with directional signs posted at each end. The ADA Walkways at the Gazebo, 1st Street, 3rd Street and 40th Street will be one direction for those without disabilities and multi-directional for those with disabilities.
- The public, business owners and employees are encouraged to wear a cloth mask or face covering when in public areas.
- Rental Companies and private renters are encouraged to follow CDC guidelines when cleaning units.
- Social Distancing requirements remain in effective until further notice.
Click here to view the Proclamation.