Sea Trail Village Activity Center & Facilities Information
All Master Association members in good standing are able to access the facilities of the Village Activity Center (VAC). These include indoor and outdoor pools, meeting space, Tiki Bar and their restaurant, House’s Place at the Beach.
In order to take advantage of these facilities, you must document your status as a STMA member and fill out their required forms. This can be done the first time you go however, in order to save time, it is better to pre-register using this link, https://my.rhinofit.ca/rhinosign/22e7e64b This link is also available on both the New Residents https://seatrailma.com/new-residents/ and Useful Information https://seatrailma.com/useful-information/ pages of the website.
After pre-registering online, you will need to bring your STMA white access card and driver’s license the next time you go to the VAC. At that time they will take your picture for their records.
Access to these facilities is limited to STMA members, their families and guests. Renters can only use the facilities if they purchase a VAC membership directly from them. Daily, weekly and monthly memberships are available.
For any questions, please call the Sea Trail Village Activity Center directly at 910-556-3626 or 800-675-0193.
Sunday – Wednesday: 9:00 am to 6:00 pm
Thursday – Saturday: 9:00 am to 8:00 pm
The Tiki Bar is closed for the season.
Come and enjoy our indoor pool (heated in winter), indoor jetted hot tub, outdoor swimming pool, outdoor lounging area, outdoor kiddie pool, large 5,000 Sq. Ft. pool deck and TIKI pool bar (open seasonally).
PLEASE NOTE: The following are a few of the STMA VAC Usage guidelines:
- All STMA homeowners are entitled to one family membership per household.
- A family membership includes the homeowners and up to three guests.
- Owners must accompany guests to the facility.
- To facilitate check in, guests are required to pre-register by signing a waiver online prior to visiting the facility. To sign the waiver prior to the first visit click here: https://my.rhinofit.ca/rhinosign/22e7e64b
- An additional guest charge is $10.00 per person per day. This includes minor children.
- No guests under the age of 18 are allowed to access the VAC without an adult present.
- Each guest and member over the age of 18 must sign the online waiver.
- Each guest/family member will be issued a Guest of the Master Association Membership, which is valid for 7 days from the first visit.
- Owner’s guests must originate from the owner’s primary residence. Owner’s guests that originate from a rental are required to pay the daily, weekly, or monthly membership fee as published.
- Only homeowners should be in possession of the white STMA access card and it should not be left for rental guests.
- Per NC state law, outside food/drinks or coolers are not allowed inside the Village Activity Center.
- All guests entering must have proper attire, (e.g. coverups on and shoes). Changing rooms and showers for guests are available to use free of charge.
Water Aerobics Class Information and Schedule
Classes are held Monday through Saturday mornings year round. Click HERE for all the water aerobics class information and current class schedule. Due to the pandemic, classes are cancelled until further notice.
House’s Place at the Beach
House’s Place is home to Chef House (formerly of the Ocean Isle Fish Company and Wing and Fish Company) who is the chef for our restaurant and food service offerings. House’s Place has a Facebook page for events, news and info regarding their restaurant. Head over now and LIKE the page so you can stay up to date on all the latest…..https://www.facebook.com/housesplace
- Monday: CLOSED
- Tuesday – Thursday: 11:00 am to 8:00 pm for lunch and dinner.
- Friday – Sunday: 7:00 am – 10:00 am for a sit-down menu breakfast | 11:00 am – 8:00 pm for lunch and dinner
WEEKLY SPECIALS | DINNER FOR TWO are available for lunch and dinner. Check out https://www.facebook.com/housesplace for the latest specials.
NFL & COLLEGE FOOTBALL games have arrived at House’s Place! We have all the games with the NFL Sunday Ticket plus College Football, so stop in and watch your favorite teams from all across the country and order some great food and drinks as well!
KARAOKE NIGHT IS BACK at House’s Place! Come join us Thursday nights from 6pm – 8pm. See you then!
DELIVERY and TAKE OUT available. Call (910) 766-6193 to place your orders. Free Delivery on orders over $25.
ONLINE ORDERING is now live at House’s Place! You can place your pickup and to go orders via our website now any time. Click the link below to go direct to our online ordering page….https://order.tbdine.com/sea-trail?src=3
TIKI BAR is closed for the season.
Limited meeting spaces are available to be reserved at the VAC via the Access Committee. Please click https://seatrailma.com/reserve-a-room/ to complete the Reserve a Room form.
Due to the pandemic, all rooms are closed until further notice.
UPDATES & NEWS
No Results Found
The page you requested could not be found. Try refining your search, or use the navigation above to locate the post.