Sea Trail Village Activity Center & Facilities Information
All Master Association members in good standing are able to access the facilities of the Village Activity Center (VAC). These include indoor and outdoor pools, meeting space, Tiki Bar and their restaurant, House’s Place at the Beach.
In order to take advantage of these facilities, you must document your status as a STMA member and fill out their required forms. This can be done the first time you go however, in order to save time, it is better to pre-register using this link, https://my.rhinofit.ca/rhinosign/22e7e64b This link is also available on both the New Residents https://seatrailma.com/new-residents/ and Useful Information https://seatrailma.com/useful-information/ pages of the website.
After pre-registering online, you will need to bring your STMA white access card and driver’s license the next time you go to the VAC. At that time they will take your picture for their records.
Access to these facilities is limited to STMA members, their families and guests. Renters can only use the facilities if they purchase a VAC membership directly from them. Daily, weekly and monthly memberships are available.
IMPORTANT PLEASE NOTE
Sea Trail Village Activity Center & Facilities Usage Guidelines
- All STMA homeowners are entitled to one family membership per household.
- A family membership includes the homeowners and up to three guests.
- Owners must accompany guests to the facility.
- To facilitate check in, guests are required to pre-register by signing a waiver online prior to visiting the facility. To sign the waiver prior to the first visit click here: https://my.rhinofit.ca/rhinosign/22e7e64b
- An additional guest charge is $10.00 per person per day. This includes minor children.
- No guests under the age of 18 are allowed to access the VAC without an adult present.
- Each guest and member over the age of 18 must sign the online waiver.
- Each guest/family member will be issued a Guest of the Master Association Membership, which is valid for 7 days from the first visit.
- Owner’s guests must originate from the owner’s primary residence. Owner’s guests that originate from a rental are required to pay the daily, weekly, or monthly membership fee as published.
- Only homeowners should be in possession of the white STMA access card and it should not be left for rental guests.
- Per NC state law, outside food/drinks or coolers are not allowed inside the Village Activity Center.
- All guests entering must have proper attire, (e.g. coverups on and shoes). Changing rooms and showers for guests are available to use free of charge.
Hours of Operation & Subject to Change
Sunday – Saturday | 9:00 AM – 5:00 PM
Come and enjoy our indoor pool (heated in winter), indoor jetted hot tub, outdoor swimming pool (open weather permitting), outdoor lounging area, outdoor kiddie pool, large 5,000 Sq. Ft. pool deck and TIKI pool bar (open seasonally).
Please Note: The hot tub is out of order for repair until further notice.
There is a dining/meeting room at the VAC that can be reserved for group meetings, card games, etc. That room can be reserved by calling the Sea Trail Village Activity Center/Sea Trail Resort Villas (VAC), ask for Gina at 910-556-3626 x766.
House’s Place at the Beach
House’s Place is home to Chef House (formerly of the Ocean Isle Fish Company and Wing and Fish Company) who is the chef for our restaurant and food service offerings. Check one or both of the links to stay up to date on all events, news and info regarding their restaurant. It is a ‘happenin’ place!
Please Note: House’s Place will be CLOSED the month of January & will open back up in the middle of February. The exact date will be shared on this page once Chef lets us know.
DAILY & WEEKLY SPECIALS FOR TWO | lunch and dinner. Check House’s Place Facebook Page for the latest specials.
GOLFER’S SPECIALS | Tuesday & Thursday
DELIVERY | TAKE OUT available. Call (910) 766-6193 to place your orders. Free Delivery on orders over $25.
ONLINE ORDERING is now live at House’s Place! You can place your pickup and to go orders via our website now any time. Click the following link to go direct to our online ordering page….https://order.tbdine.com/sea-trail?src=3
Join us for Karaoke every Thursday night from 5:30 to 9:00 pm.
Updates & News
No Results Found
The page you requested could not be found. Try refining your search, or use the navigation above to locate the post.