Sea Trail Village Activity Center & Facilities Information
Effective February 15, all Master Association members in good standing will be able to access the facilities of the Village Activity Center (VAC). These include indoor and outdoor pools, meeting space, Tiki Bar and their restaurant, House’s Place.
In order to take advantage of these facilities, you must document your status as a STMA member and fill out their required forms. This can be done the first time you go however, in order to save time, it is better to pre-register using this link, https://my.rhinofit.ca/rhinosign/22e7e64b This link is also available on both the New Residents https://seatrailma.com/new-residents/ and Useful Information https://seatrailma.com/useful-information/ pages of the website.
After pre-registering online, you will need to bring your STMA white access card and driver’s license the next time you go to the VAC. At that time they will take your picture for their records.
Access to these facilities is limited to STMA members, their families and guests. Renters can only use the facilities if they purchase a VAC membership directly from them. Daily, weekly and monthly memberships are available.
For any questions, please call the Sea Trail Village Activity Center directly at 910-556-3626 or 800-675-0193.
Come and enjoy our indoor pool (heated in winter), indoor jetted hot tub, outdoor swimming pool, outdoor lounging area, outdoor kiddie pool, large 5,000 Sq. Ft. pool deck and TIKI pool bar (open seasonally).
PLEASE NOTE: The VAC pool is now open! The following are a few of the STMA VAC Usage guidelines:
- All STMA homeowners are entitled to one family membership per household.
- A family membership includes the homeowners and up to three guests.
- Owners must accompany guests to the facility.
- To facilitate check in, guests are required to pre-register by signing a waiver online prior to visiting the facility. To sign the waiver prior to the first visit click here: https://my.rhinofit.ca/rhinosign/22e7e64b
- An additional guest charge is $10.00 per person per day. This includes minor children.
- No guests under the age of 18 are allowed to access the VAC without an adult present.
- Each guest and member over the age of 18 must sign the online waiver.
- Each guest/family member will be issued a Guest of the Master Association Membership, which is valid for 7 days from the first visit.
- Owner’s guests must originate from the owner’s primary residence. Owner’s guests that originate from a rental are required to pay the daily, weekly, or monthly membership fee as published.
- Only homeowners should be in possession of the white STMA access card and it should not be left for rental guests.
- Per NC state law, outside food/drinks or coolers are not allowed inside the Village Activity Center.
- All guests entering must have proper attire, (e.g. coverups on and shoes). Changing rooms and showers for guests are available to use free of charge.
Water Aerobics Class Information and Schedule
Classes are held Monday through Saturday mornings year round. Click HERE for all the water aerobics class information and current class schedule. Classes are cancelled until further notice.
House’s Place at the Beach
House’s Place is home to Chef House (formerly of the Ocean Isle Fish Company and Wing and Fish Company) who came on board to take over our restaurant and food service offerings. We are in the process of taking our capabilities to the next level! In keeping with that we have launched a brand new Facebook page for events, news and info regarding House’s Place. Head over now and Like the page so you can stay up to date on all the latest…..https://www.facebook.com/housesplace
Current Hours: Monday – Tuesday: CLOSED. Wednesday – Saturday: 11 am – 8 pm. Sunday: 1 pm – 8 pm.
Weekly Specials | Dinner for Two are available for lunch and dinner. Click on link below for specials:
DELIVERY and TAKE OUT available. Call (910) 766-6193 to place your orders. Free Delivery on orders over $25.
All special events and activities at House’s Place are postponed until further notice.
Limited meeting spaces are available to be reserved at the VAC via the Access Committee. Please click https://seatrailma.com/reserve-a-room/ to complete the Reserve a Room form.
All rooms closed until further notice.
UPDATES & NEWS
Hello everyone We are excited to be opening Houses Place Friday, May 21! We wanted to let you know some of the...