Good morning Sea Trail. Good news to our tennis and pickle ball players!
For the tennis and pickle ball players in Sea Trail, our courts will be opening tomorrow, May 22nd.
When our tennis courts open tomorrow, the following rules will be in place:
- We will not be able to continually disinfect the gate or court area, so play at your own risk.
- You are strongly urged to bring your own disinfectant wipes and/or spray for use on the gate prior to entering and exiting.
- The benches have been removed to prevent cross infection and discourage gatherings.
- You are also encouraged to adhere to the guidelines the USTA have established for their upcoming spectator-less tournaments
- Each player should bring their own can of marked tennis balls and use them only when they are serving.
- Touching racquets should replace fist bumps or handshakes.
- Please avoid touching the net or other surfaces.
- At this time, we are restricting the use of the courts for pickleball or tennis to residents only.
- Please maintain the six-foot distance requirement before, during and after play.
- No large gatherings (>12 persons in the court area) will be permitted.
Enjoy the day and stay safe…
Jack Phillabaum, STMA President