The Old Bridge Preservation Society is always looking for eager people to serve in a variety of volunteer capacities. We would love to have you be a part of our team. We are looking for people to help out in a variety of ways – some in short term roles, other in long term roles. Some sample opportunities are:
- Decorating the Old Bridge for the different holidays
- Helping to plan and/or help out at different events like Easter at the Old Bridge (April 20), Fourth of July at the Old Bridge (July 4), Christmas at the Old Bridge (Dec 3)
- Helping to plan/or help out in different capacities at the Strawberry and Wine Festival (April 28)
- Work in the Old Bridge Museum and/or Store throughout the year
- Lead a History Walk (Thursdays, May 30 to August 29)
- Help with the Young Explorers (Wednesdays, June 19 to August 14)
If you are interested in being a volunteer, email Barbara Hawthorne, OBPS Volunteer Coordinator at email@example.com. She will be in touch and find the perfect place for your interests.