Friends, Food & Wine (FF&W)
Welcome to the FF&W 2018 – 19 edition! We hope that you consider joining FF&W, if you are not already participating!
We are committed to keeping FF&W a FUN experience where you get to know your fellow Sea Trailers, enjoy good food and wine with no stressful menus! There will be three FF&W dinners each year. Jan-Mar, Apr-June and Sept-Nov.
- Each dinner will be for a group of eight people.
- The host couple will prepare the main course, which may include a side dish.
- The other couples will be assigned either the appetizer, side/soup/salad or dessert.
There are only three criteria to join the group:
- Host a dinner for eight people once every 15 months
- Bring a bottle of $10-$20 wine to the meal
- Be interested in meeting new people and trying new menus and wines
As your organizers we will:
- Set the groups of eight and organize the rotations, hopefully to be with different people eachtime
- Research and publish the menus for each rotation
Dinner Host responsibilities:
- To coordinate a date for the dinner
- Find a substitute couple if someone can’t make it (there will not be a sub list to choose from, simply ask a friend or neighbor to fill in and bring the remaining course)
How to join FF&W
Please contact Jackie Stokes at 770-990-6054 or Dottie Bane at 570-204-2513 or at one of the Email addresses below.