Friends, Food & Wine (FF&W)
Welcome to the Friends, Food & Wine (FF&W) 2023 edition! We are committed to keeping FF&W a FUN experience where you get to know your fellow Sea Trailers, enjoy good food and wine with no stressful menus!
There will be 4 dinners each year. One in January or February, March or April, May or June, and October or November.
- Each dinner will be for a group of eight people
- The host couple will prepare the main course.
- The other 3 couples will be assigned either the appetizer, side, or dessert.
Only three criteria to join the group:
- Host a dinner for eight people once a year.
- Bring a bottle of wine that you enjoy for your host.
- Be interested in meeting new people and trying new menus and wines.
As your organizers we will:
- Set the groups of eight and organize the rotations, you will be with different people each time.
- Research and publish the menus for each rotation.
Dinner Host Responsibilities:
- To coordinate a date for the dinner with your group.
- Find a substitute couple if someone can’t make it. We will assist.
If you have any questions, please email: Betty and Chuck Scott or Mary Lou and Ken Dunbar.