Brunswick County is urging individuals to visit our website and to call or email county departments for assistance first before visiting county offices. The County now requires appointments for in-person visits.
Not sure who to contact? Call our main line and we can help direct your calls.
- Main County Contact Information: 910.253.2000 / 800.442.7033
Brunswick County Sheriff’s Office is available to you 24/7. We remain on duty, protecting and serving you and your families. Never hesitate to call on us if you need us. If you have questions about the stay-at-home order, we will do our best to answer them. You may email us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org. For questions related to the Coronavirus, continue to use the County Hotline at 910-253-2339 or email@example.com. Sheriff John W. Ingram V – Brunswick County Sheriff’s Office
Local and State Public Health Call Lines
Brunswick County Public Health Call Line
The County is operating a joint information center with a Public Health Call Line and email to answer residents’ coronavirus questions (available Monday-Friday, 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.). More information is also available on our website at https://www.brunswickcountync.gov/coronavirus
- Phone: 910.253.2339
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Individuals who have questions afterhours are encouraged to use the North Carolina 2-1-1 program or call the North Carolina Public Health Call Line, which has public health professionals available 24 hours a day every day to answer questions.
NC Public Health Call Line (Open 24/7)
North Carolina 2-1-1 Program
- For COVID-19 questions, dial 2-1-1 or 888-892-1162
- Sign up for updates by texting COVIDNC to 898211
https://www.sunsetbeachnc.gov/ (bottom left side of this page)
- Website: https://www.brunswickcountync.gov/news/
- Social media: https://www.brunswickcountync.gov/info/social/
Sign up for updates by texting COVIDNC to 898211
Emergency Alert Notifications (phone calls, text, and/or emails)
Hope4NC Helpline is a new mental health resource to support North Carolinians throughout the COVID-19 crisis. Call 1-855-587-3463 for support 24/7.
MCLEOD TELEHEALTH – For the safety and support of our community, McLeod Health is now offering FREE virtual screenings for the Coronavirus in South Carolina through McLeod TeleHealth. Connect with a trained medical professional for symptoms like fever, sore throat, cough, or shortness of breath through video anytime from anywhere using a computer. smartphone or tablet. To access this free service, sign up online at https://www.mcleodhealth.org/services/care/telehealth/ or download the McLeod TeleHealth app from App Store or Google Play, and enter code COVID19.
Updates from BC Partners in Response to Coronavirus
Brunswick County Schools
- Updates on Coronavirus Impacts on Brunswick County Schools
- Online Educational Resources/Video Tutorials
Brunswick County Courthouse
In an effort to reduce the spread of COVID-19, Courthouse hours have been reduced to 8:30 a.m. to 1 p.m. beginning Monday, April 6.
The Courthouse urges you to visit their website at www.nccourts.org or call 810-253-3900 prior to visiting as most business can be handled over the phone or by mail.
- Contact Information: (910) 253-3900 / Brunswick County Courthouse Website
- Filings can be mailed to: Clerk of Court / 310 Government Center Dr, Unit 1 / Bolivia NC 28422
- NC Courts Coronavirus Updates
Brunswick Community College
- Online coronavirus assessment tool found at https://coronavirus.novanthealth.org/
- 24/7 helpline for patients are experiencing symptoms and have questions on how to best seek care: 877-499-1697 or 877-9NOVANT
Dosher Memorial Hospital
For media inquiries, contact the Public Information Officer at 910.253.2995 or email email@example.com