For the tennis and pickle ball players in Sea Trail, our courts will be opening soon. Once a few minor cracks on the courts are repaired, I will send out another email blast advising of the opening date.
When our tennis courts finally open for play, please note:
- we will not be able to continually disinfect the gate or court area, so play at your own risk.
- you are strongly urged to bring your own disinfectant wipes and/or spray for use on the gate prior to entering and exiting.
- the benches have been removed to prevent cross infection and discourage gatherings.
- you are also encouraged to adhere to the guidelines the USTA have established for their upcoming spectator-less tournaments
- each player should bring their own can of marked tennis balls and use them only when they are serving.
- touching racquets should replace fist bumps or handshakes
- please avoid touching the net or other surfaces.
- at this time, we are restricting the use of the courts for pickleball or tennis to residents only.
- please maintain the six-foot distance requirement before, during and after play.
- no large gatherings (>10 persons in the court area) will be permitted
If you see violations of these restrictions, please report them to our STMA administrator 910-579-5374 or firstname.lastname@example.org.